View Full Version : Updating wardrobe....please help!

08-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Okay, so I never thought I would actually have to ask, but what are some basic things I can buy now to update my wardrobe a bit.

I have found that my wardrobe has gotten a bit boring and I find myself opting for plain clothes rather than stylish clothes....for example, today I am wearing jeans (I wear JEANS way too much!) and a short sleeve tee w/ pink tank underneath and flip flops.

Thanks for any help/suggestions you can give me :)

08-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Your jeans and tee sounds good to me-- classic and cute. So maybe you can update your accessories, instead? I would suggest some large, glamorous sunglasses, a trendy purse and some fun heels. I find that no matter how pathetic my bank account is, a pair of cool shades always update my look and are worth the money. (Check out stores like TJ Maxx, Ross, Marshalls and Gabrielle Brothers for some good deals!

08-04-2005, 03:24 PM
How about a pair of wide-legged gauchos like these?

There are knockoffs of these everywhere--Urban Outfitters, etc. If you get a black pair, you can wear them now with flip-flops or strappy heels, and wear them in fall with boots.

08-04-2005, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the ideas ladies! :) I totally appreciate it and will have to hit up the mall again and find some of your suggestions :p