View Full Version : Mario Badescu

07-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Who uses these products? What would you recommend?

07-06-2005, 10:00 PM
I used:
-cucumber cleansing lotion
-cucumber cream soap
-drying mask

I loved the cucumber stuff, it made my face feel really clean and hydrated. The cleansing lotion(toner) never made my face sting like so many other toners do.

I didn't really like the drying mask...which I think is different from their other drying products. It smelled really weird, like sour clay and it was so tough to wash off! I'd have to rub it off and afterward my face felt rough and my fingers would feel icky and smell like the stuff.

I recieved a sample of the chamomile eye cream when I bought all the stuff and that provided some good moisture. I hope this helps!

07-17-2005, 08:04 PM
The Drying Lotion is the best product I've EVER used for eliminating pimples in an emergency.
If u go on the web site, it's the product with the pink solution in it.

07-17-2005, 10:26 PM
Who uses these products? What would you recommend?
I use the drying lotion as needed. It works wonders!

07-18-2005, 07:50 PM
I second the drying lotion and cucumber cleanser. I also use the silver powder.

09-06-2005, 02:20 PM
I got a sample of the Control Moisturizer for Oily Skin and LOVE it... but need something with SPF 15-30. Has anyone tried anything similar?

09-06-2005, 07:04 PM
I love Mario Badescu.

I use:
Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Oil Free Moisturizer (SPF-17)
Ceramide Eye Gel
Eye Make-up Remover Gel (Non-oily)
Special Mask For Oily Skin
Kiwi Face Scrub
Drying Cream
Lip Wax SPF 15

I LOVE these products and would definitely recommend them. Fill out the questionarre on their website, www.mariobadescu.com, and you will receive free samples in the mail that are tailored to the answers you give. They have superb customer service, too.

09-15-2005, 02:21 PM
I filled out the consultation form last week and I haven't heard anything from them yet. After I hit the submit button, I thought I may have typed in my email address wrong, but I'm not sure. When you filled it out, how fast did you get a response? Should I redo mine?

09-15-2005, 02:22 PM
Delaney, I got the e-mail about a half-hour later. And I got my samples yesterday. I forget when I sent for them, it was right when the post first appeared on the freebies thread.

09-15-2005, 02:39 PM
OK thanks greenbunny, I will go do it again!