Quantcast

Default Do you know the name of this video/song?

I am trying to remember the name of a music video/song that I saw a few months ago. I think it was probably a Contemporary Christian song, but I am not sure. The song is about giving people the benefit of the doubt because you never know what their personal struggles are. Various people in the video wear tshirts with their secret struggle described in writing on the shirt -- one or two word descriptions. Do you know what video this is?

Didn't they do this on the Glee Project on Oxygen? I remember them doing something like this where the contestants had to wear their struggle on a shirt.
    C & J....07.07.01
    JM...08.17.05
    BM...09.17.07

It was a really similar concept, but it was definitely on tshirts. Maybe white with red lettering...?

I did some more searching, and I think that the song was "Every Man" by Casting Crowns -- but now I can not find the official video anywhere online. I keep finding all of these videos made by youtube users, but not the original. Frustrating!

Some record labels really crack down on YouTube. You might try the band or record label website. Sometimes they put videos on there. Myou usually have to watch a few commercials.