Quantcast

Default Map of Hospitals Along I-95???

i will be taking a road trip from NY to NC along I-95. my mother is a bit worried and thinks we should have a list of hospitals just off I-95. i have tried some searching, and i am having difficulty finding a map with this information. is anyone a better internet sleuth than me and can find a site that does this easily?

thanks!

Try this website: http://www.i95exitguide.com/about/included.php It looks like you have to order a book, but it's only $5.95.

Or you could try this: http://www.travelriver.com/forum/ It's an I-95 forum.
    Last edited by Sandie78; 06-04-2007 at 04:28 PM.
    Happy & Blessed.

thank you sandie. i ended up printing out that book. it comes in pdf format, so i could get it right away. it will be useful for me than just the hospitals.

I live right off 95 in Maryland and the hospital that I will be delivering at is Upper Chesapeake Medical Center. It's exit 77B in Maryland towards Bel Air. As you are coming south from NY, you'll hit Newark, Delaware where you'll find Christiana Hospital. As you continue south towards Baltimore, in the city you'll find a plethora of hospitals (Franklin Square, Mercy, Johns Hopkins, UMD..I'm probably missing a few). You'll be covered in the DE/MD area for sure!

You're welcome.
    Happy & Blessed.

I'd buy a good ole' roadmap and highlight your route and those hospitals right off the main road. They are required to list them I do believe.

One of my sales guys belongs to this region for our healthcare divsion and thats how he figured out which places to call etc, was by buying a road map.
    "Never underestimate the power of love, it can do miracles which you never thought were possible."