Quantcast
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

DH pipped up Desperado with Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek... never seen it so I can't comment on his tastes!

But Two For The Money is now on the list!
    Tara and Terry: May 13, 2006
    Elizabeth Vittoria: December 21, 2007

jimmysgirl424 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lil_geek View Post
    But Two For The Money is now on the list!
    Just make sure to get the unrated DVD version for the full...errr..effect! I will say that MM was most definitely completely in the buff during that scene, and we caught some flashes of his unmentionables several times. I really couldn't believe it!

I remember watching some of these movies and thinking the scenes were all Hollywood, but not so great IRL. Like you know how movies make sex in water seem so hot, but have you ever had sex underwater?

So I got a little distracted by details in some of these films,

Thomas Crown Affair: Great acting by Renee Russo, because that hard stone staircase must've been so uncomfortable to be laying against. It was so edgy (and I don't mean the scene).

Brokeback Mountain: No KY? One word: ouch! How ever could he sit on the saddle the next morning?

Steamy scenes I liked:
    Jude Law and Rachel Weisz in Enemy At The Gates.

And another vote for Brad Pitt and Geena Davis in Thelma and Louise. My friends and I used to rewind that and watch it again.

Old school, but Susan Sarandon and Kevin Costner in Bull Durham.

And I love Desperado - Salma Hayek is steamy in any scene she is in!

Quote Originally Posted by Secret_Squirrel View Post
    Old school, but Susan Sarandon and Kevin Costner in Bull Durham.
    ITA!

Someone mentioned a non-sexual but steamy scene earlier in the thread. This might sound sick, but the scene in It's a Wonderful Life where Donna Reed and Jimmy Stewart are on the phone at the same time always gets me.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmysgirl424 View Post
    Hands-down; The absolute steamiest (and raunchiest) sex scene that I have ever seen (and DH agrees) is in Two For the Money when Matthew McConnaughey goes to bed with two women at once. Not only was it an extremely long scene (at least on DVD), it was very graphic. DH and I swear that he really did have sex with at least one of them on camera..it was that explicit!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmysgirl424 View Post
    Just make sure to get the unrated DVD version for the full...errr..effect! I will say that MM was most definitely completely in the buff during that scene, and we caught some flashes of his unmentionables several times. I really couldn't believe it!
    Okay, so I rented Two for the Money from Netflix last week, and when it was over I thought to myself "Hmmm, I didn't see the steamy sex scene someone mentioned on CC...WTH?!?" But now I see that you said it's only in the "unrated" version of the movie, which must not be what Netflix sent me. Darn.
    Sarah Journaling on LJ now - send me a PM if you want to be added to my friends list!

When Night is Falling (don't worry, the link goes to Amazon)

I second Notebook, Bull Durham and TCA.

I think some of the sexiest scenes in movies are when the characters CAN'T touch each other. All that repression really heightens the sexual tension.
    Shiny!

Dates me, but Against All Odds had a very steamy scene with Rachel Ward and Jeff Bridges in the Mexican ruins.

Quote Originally Posted by jajacobsen View Post
    Dates me, but Against All Odds had a very steamy scene with Rachel Ward and Jeff Bridges in the Mexican ruins.
    OMG you are SO right about that!!

There are so many good ones listed in this thread.
    Cake or Death?

Quote Originally Posted by jajacobsen View Post

OMG, yes!!! Literally steamy!
    "Whatever America hopes to bring to pass in the world must first come to pass in the heart of America." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Wanted to add Madeleine Stowe and Kevin Costner in Revenge. I was young but I remember being embarrassed because it was sooo hot!
    Islandbride1025