PDA

View Full Version : Pregnancy symptoms?

Pages : [1] 2

MMHinCA
07-18-2005, 11:05 AM
What were your early pregnancy symptoms?

MMHinCA
07-18-2005, 01:41 PM
Ok, no one has any pregnancy symptoms? :confused:

Abby'sMom
07-18-2005, 01:45 PM
I'll bite.

Main one was that I was starving ALL the time. I mean I'd eat a sandwich and a bowl of soup for lunch and then be hungry again 15 minutes later. That was the big one for me, before I knew I was pg. Around 6 weeks the puking began. :p

Medako
07-18-2005, 01:45 PM
Other than a missed period (which I wasn't really expecting anyways since I'd just miscarried and it sometimes takes a while for a period to return) I just found that I was getting really, REALLY tired all the time. Then one morning I got up to go to work and didn't feel just quite right. DH joked that it was probably morning sickness and I blew it off as just being "Monday". Later that day I got to wondering if he was possibly right and took a test ~~ he was! And I've been sick every day since :p

k8lyn
07-18-2005, 01:47 PM
i honestly didn't have too many, but i found out when we were in spain on a two week vacation. i was spotting a few days before my period was expected and just figured it was on its way. after 5 days of spotting and no real period, i figured out how to say "pregnancy test" in spanish and tracked down a pharmacy. i was tired and hungry, but i don't know whether that was because i was on vacation or because i was pregnant. no tenderness of the bbs or any of those typical early symptoms. i'm not much help!

MMHinCA
07-18-2005, 01:55 PM
Thanks everyone! Keep them coming!

EJM
07-18-2005, 02:52 PM
I had very weird cramping that didn't feel like typical AF cramping, and it was way before I expected her to show up (I wasn't charting). I don't know how to explain it, it wasn't in the same area and didn't hurt as much as normal. AF also tends to show up 2 days post cramping for me, and didn't this time. Even though it was too early to test I was pretty sure I was pg.

I also had sore BBs, but not all across my chest just on the sides. And even weirder was the pain was down my arms :confused: too, not sure what that was all about.

Cohl
07-18-2005, 02:57 PM
I was VERY tired and my boobs were sore in a very weird way (especially in the cold)

HSSweethearts
07-18-2005, 02:57 PM
None of the typical ones - just vivid dreams and heartburn.

flygirl
07-18-2005, 03:35 PM
Since you & I are in the same position right now, MMHinCA ;), I found a good thread on FF: DPO Symptoms (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Circles/viewtopic.php?t=602780&highlight=cervical+mucus+early+pregnancy).

I'll know for sure tomorrow if I can add mine to the list ;)

jules1025
07-18-2005, 03:46 PM
My symptoms were bloating, gas, and moodiness. The main symptom that made me think I might be pg was the moodiness - there were several times where I just started crying over something minor. Totally not like me! I also had implantation spotting on CD8 - which never happens midcycle - so I had a pretty good idea that I was pg.

Good luck!

HallyP
07-18-2005, 04:16 PM
I have been pg 2 times, and with each pregnancy I wake up every morning with a bloody nose! :confused: With my DD it happened almost every morning of my 1st trimester and gradually tappered off until about 2 weeks before I had her. With my 2nd pregnancy I had a m/c at 7wks and I had them until my levels went down to 0. I have never heard of anyone having this as a symptom but my Dr. said it was more common than I thought.

AusMarchBride
07-18-2005, 06:55 PM
I was doing IVF, so I was aware of the symptoms (and overanalysing them :D )

This was my second IVF cycle, and it was different in that I had this stretching/pulling sensation on 1 side of my lower abdomen. It wasn't painful just noticeable. I didn't have this in the first unsuccessful cycle.

I was taking progesterone suppositories so I put the boob soreness down to that.

kmmommy
07-18-2005, 06:57 PM
I was really tired - I could easily sleep 16 hours a day or more. Also, my BBs hurt BAD. Like to the point where if I slept without a bra I would wake up crying when I rolled over so I had to sleep with a sports bra on.

Phen
07-18-2005, 07:15 PM
Early pregnancy (like pre-testing) symptoms were burping, falling asleep really early and easily, insane boob tenderness, and a feeling like I'd done a million sit-ups when I hadn't exercised in ages.

~ Phen

JRPAGV
07-18-2005, 07:17 PM
Some of my early symptoms included:

Bloated
Fatigue
Tender breasts (on the sides)
Cramps
Nausea
Backache

heidi0622
07-19-2005, 06:37 AM
Hmm...I've been TTC and charting for well over a year now, so I was hyper-aware of symptoms. Each month I had built up all of these FPS just to be disappointed each time. I had sore bbs, but truthfully I had them every month. It was only when they continued to get a little more sore later in the 2WW that I realized it may be a true sign. I started getting up to go to the bathroom during the night around 10DPO, but again that had happened often in prior 2WW where I wasn't pg.

I guess the most telling sign prior to taking the pg test was similar to Phen's. I felt like I had done hundreds of sit-ups and had not done one in ages.

I'm only 20DPO now and really still don't have any strong symptoms.

red_canuck
07-19-2005, 06:44 AM
my early pg symptoms were pretty easy to overlook, and it was only because my journal buddies suggested i test that i did! i had heartburn ,stuffy nose, and really sore nipples.

MrsCantDecide
07-19-2005, 08:03 AM
I had a longer Luteal Phase than normal... and my spotting got lighter instead of heavier!

I'm 14 DPO right now, and I still don't really have any symptoms... nothing that I didn't have during the 2WW (just like heidi said...) but I had sore nipples one day, and nausea the next. Since then... nothing.

artist
07-19-2005, 08:36 AM
What is DPO?

ETA:
Nevermind. Just read the sticky.

cr8zyforaf
07-19-2005, 06:42 PM
I was convinced I had the flu - DH kept telling me I was pregnant - I took 3 tests and the first two came back negative. The day I got my BFP, I had to go to the bathroom non stop and I was exhausted. Also, looking back the veins in my boobs got darker - normally I have a lot of showy veins, but the veins in my boobs were more pronounced and more blue than they usually are.

Tracie
07-20-2005, 07:03 AM
Every month I was TTC I had at least one FPS - except the month where I was actually pregnant! I didn't have any symptoms until my missed period (or, more accurately, when my temps didn't fall the day before AF was supposed to come, since I was charting). Since I got that BFP, I have been extremely exhausted though!

tunibell
07-23-2005, 08:01 PM
In hindsight, the two biggest clues were an extraordinary amount of cramping that sent me to bed early and in near tears on 8 & 9 DPO (I was actually praying that AF would show so I could take some Advil) and a couple of dizzy spells on those same days when I stood up from my desk too fast. My bbs didn't get sore until a few days later...and haven't stopped aching yet!

Soulmate
07-24-2005, 07:06 AM
I've had every single FPS in the book and was not pregnant. The only one that has only been a preggo symptom was what Phen and heidi0622 said was feeling like you did a bunch of situps. My muscles right under my ribs were sore.

pixiecat
07-24-2005, 07:54 AM
My only real symptom was exhaustion. I remember having to come home and take a nap after work & I *never* do that! Before that, I never really got FPS... just high hopes :)

J&K2003
07-24-2005, 09:42 AM
2 and 3DPO: sore throat and sniffles
4DPO: Cramping. Cold/fever.
5DPO: Cramping. Pinches on left side. Cold/fever.
6DPO: A couple pinches on left side. Cold. Left BB has small stabbing sharp pains. Dry mouth.
7DPO: Ran to the bathroom 1x with very little warning, then I only went a little bit. Headachy; took Tylenol. Dry mouth.
8DPO: BBs feel very full. Woke up sweaty.
10DPO: Chart went triphasic. Light BFP which I thought was an evap line.
11DPO: BFP!

meatpie
07-24-2005, 09:49 PM
Sore boobs, could not sleep on my stomach a few days before AF was due. And I had a hard time running. My Benny and I ran a 10k a week after conception and my legs felt really heavy, but I would not say I was exhausted.

Amaye
10-11-2005, 09:34 AM
Bumping up for more info!

My body has been acting up this cycle. I'm very gassy, lots of burping, swollen/painful boobs and lots of very weird cramping.

I'm not testing till Friday but wanted to see what symptoms people had.

junkinmytrunk
10-11-2005, 10:04 AM
~Totally gassy and bloated
~Constipated
~weird tingly boobs
~implantation spotting 5-6DPO
~MAJOR implantation cramp at work, near the water cooler, mid-day on 6DPO

I got a BFP on 8DPO (albeit a very light +) and my OB confirmed with betas on 11DPO.

eta...looks like we've had similar symptoms...FWIW, I got my BFP on a Friday, too!

mel7dog
10-11-2005, 10:09 AM
-Spotting at 7 DPO
-Very tired
-Peeing like crazy!
-Unable to sleep most of the night

The day after impantation I was so tired after work I felt like a zombie. I really hoped I was pg because if not I was going crazy!

Scooter
10-11-2005, 10:36 AM
~ nosebleeds on 5-7dpo
~ heartburn on 10-11dpo
~ BFP on 12dpo

All the other symptoms I had, the weird cramping, extreme fatigue, twinges, sore ovaries, veins, peeing, headaches, bloating, sore BBS, I don't attribute to pregnancy because I have had those before on so many non-pregnant cycles. The ones I wrote above are the odd ones that I only had when I was pg.

rene'
10-11-2005, 10:58 AM
* Nausea at 5-7 DPO
* Heartburn at 5-7 DPO
Metal taste in my mouth, really thirsty.
Fatique
BB's swollen and tender

ETA ~ I forgot gassy and heartburn.....:rolleyes:

cagey
10-11-2005, 11:06 AM
I was drinking GALLONS of water...I was so thirsty that I could barely drink enough water. Also, lots of peeing (gee...wonder what caused that!)

That was it...not tired, no sore boobs, no cramping, no blotting, no spotting, nothing.

Mrs U
10-11-2005, 11:54 AM
Extreme hungry a week before AF was due. Lost 3 kilos even though I was eating.

I didnt even bother with a HPT- 3 days after AF was due I went in for a blood test at my OB/GYN- came back at 6000. I just had a hunch that I was preggers.

Amaye
10-11-2005, 01:48 PM
I was drinking GALLONS of water...I was so thirsty that I could barely drink enough water. Also, lots of peeing (gee...wonder what caused that!)

Wait, that's me too!! l have been drinking loads of water too! Wooo - this is kinda scary/exciting. I am dying to test but l have to wait...this is so hard!

Oh and I have been either very hot or very cold. Very strange.

Astara
10-13-2005, 09:58 AM
Mine were weird..

I had a runny nose, itchy palm, tiredness really early, twingey cramps (thought it was just AF) I woke up to my body shaking one night & this is really weird.. I would always feel my abs when I was about to start and everytime AF was coming it was like rock hard.. this time they werent hard at all but really soft.. kinda backwards sounding huh :)

Bloomwood
10-13-2005, 10:19 AM
I had just had a cp (m/c) the month before, so I was pretty aware of what the symptoms would be. We had a friend over for dinner and as I was in the kitchen getting dessert ready, I noticed my gums were bleeding. Then, I thought, "hmm...and my bbs are sore, but I'm not due for at least another week." Sure enough, tested two days later at 11 dpo.

Also, interestingly, that month I actually FELT myself O. I had sharp pain on my right side that had me doubled over and unable to walk. I thought at first it could be implantation, but realized it was waaay too early (even with a wacky post-m/c cycle). We DTD the two days prior, so I knew I at least had a shot.

Anon25
10-13-2005, 03:32 PM
Sore BB's at about 7 dpo was my first and most telling symptom. A couple days later - implantation spotting! Woo-Hoo! Positive HPT next day.

Pink_Converse
10-14-2005, 11:13 AM
I am very newly pregnant but my boods really hurt and I am very aware of my nipples all of the sudden (what an odd sentence to have to say!). I feel them brushing against my bra, etc. My boobs usually hurt before a period, but only when touched. This time they hurt all the time. I also had to go up 2 cup sizes in my bra and didn't think anything of it, just thought I had gained weight or something. My lower back hurts but it hurts all the time and I have been getting heartburn really easily lately.

Soulmate
10-30-2005, 12:49 PM
*bump*

Mine this time around were:

* bbs/nips were *not* sore
* no spotting
* face felt flushed
* torso felt like it was on fire around implantation
* nips were huge

Lizard
10-30-2005, 05:27 PM
My big one was that I felt run down.... like I was just getting the flu or just getting over it. I also had nausea, which I usually get but this time it was pretty consistent each day. The crappy feeling was the biggest clue though.... I was positive I was pg before I took the test.

ShelbyMay
10-30-2005, 06:02 PM
The symptoms that prompted me to test were at 10dpo. I was bloated and had cramps, but really subtle ones. My breasts felt like water balloons. And, most of all, I was pretty sure I was coming down with the flu because of how tired, shaky, weak, and nauseous I felt.

Sare79
11-16-2005, 09:34 AM
How soon did you start experiencing these symptoms? I'm only a few DPO and I have the queasiness, major heartburn (and I have not changed my diet lately) sore bbs and headaches.

Pink_Converse
11-16-2005, 11:55 AM
I started having symptoms two weeks after conception. It started with heartburn and breast tenderness/enlargement.

Amaye
11-16-2005, 12:03 PM
For me, I was bloated/gassy and burping a lot. However, l had the same symptoms plus more during my past cycle and it was nothing. I was supposed to test 1 day before AF was expected but l couldn't wait. Went to the store and bought 5 tests. Randomly/Jokingly tested on 7/8DPO and it was positive!!

Oh, l had suddenly lost my appetite and didn't want to eat anything. Apart from that, l felt fun - no hurting boobs, tiredness, cramps, etc.

Pink_Converse
11-16-2005, 01:56 PM
I was burping alot too, I forgot about that one.

DianaFaye
11-26-2005, 10:24 PM
Bump :)

alliannie
12-07-2005, 06:46 AM
Bump:) . Because I just spent 10 minutes looking for it and thought I would save someone else time in case they need it!!

alliekat75
12-12-2005, 12:22 PM
Bump for other obsessive-symptom-analyzers. :D

jessied1025
12-21-2005, 11:53 AM
Bump! :)

mrstim
12-21-2005, 12:13 PM
Here's my addition:

CD 12-13: Tons of EWCM
CD 14: still wet EWCM, severe pain in lower left tummy,
CD 15: dried up, lots of slight twinges & pulling and cramps in lower left tummy
CD 16: really gassy and really hungry (first day of WW)
CD 17 - extremely gassy, tired. Slight Spotting & lots of creamy CM. Felt AF like cramps in evening
CD 18 - MY BOOBS ARE GONNA FALL OFF! Woke up so tired I couldn't even lift the covers. Also felt like I'd started my period wetness. I feel like I have a slight case of the flu (I walked in the cold wind last night) lots of peeing - already went 4 times in 3 hours & have only had 1.5 glasses of diet coke. My boobs are one inch bigger (yes, I measured them warm) My gums are bleeding!
CD 19 - Boobs still really sore. I'm tired. Drank so much water today I can't tell if I'm peeing more! I had a really sharp pain in my right lower belly tonight - right above my pubic area. Weird. Gums still tender, didn't bleed today! Lots of back pain. Really, really itchy all over!!
CD 20 - woke up hot. Big blue veins out on top of boobs, which are still sore. Back is sore. I'm really, really emotional today, I cried when Tim left. Thirsty today as well.
CD 21 - Nips are actually larger! Boobs have large blue veins everywhere. Severe backache, and I actually had to throw my first supper away b/c it nauseated me. Slept till 10:10, back to sleep at 10:30 - I'm SO tired. Hm.....
CD 22 - Boobs are seriously the most sore ever. They hurt just hanging there! Severe nausea & diarrhea in the afternoon. Boobs still blue! Back still hurts! LOTS of Cramps, different from normal AF cramps.
CD 23 - BFP!

Some of these are probably not technically Preggo symptoms for me, but I just copied/pasted everything over for ya'll. :D

maplekitty
12-23-2005, 11:45 PM
bump

Aletheia
12-24-2005, 12:56 PM
I'm 4w3d today, or 18dpo. At 10 dpo I had an audibly gassy/bubbly stomach. It was embarassing. And it lasted for 3 days. At 13 dpo, I got my BFP and I started to feel both exhausted and hungry. The hunger got a little better yesterday, but it's been an amazing difference-- It's about every 2.5 hours, and comes on so suddenly that I feel weak all over. I've also been really fuzzy-minded, but I read that not drinking enough water can do this and since drinking more water (it helps support more blood manufacturing) it's gotten noticeably better. I've also had a distinctive change in what I'm hungry for: I'm usually what a journal buddy calls a "Starchetarian," meaning I like all things refined and sugary. But just typing that right now makes my tummy turn. I want salty protein. Which is good, since both things are supposed to be good for me right now. My boobs have been swelling, but not noticeably painful until yesterday. They're ok today.

Earlier symptoms: I started to feel implantation pains from about 5 dpo, off and on. I'm a little weirded out because they are usually on my left side, but occassionally on my right. Sharp little twinges.

Yesterday, I should add, I had some really sharp, sudden, and short (thank goodness) AF-like cramps. They scare me, and I hope I don't get any more of those.

Sorry this is a little disorganized. I guess I should go drink some more water. :)

Dotsie
12-24-2005, 05:04 PM
1-5 dpo ~ noticed I didn't have any cm, very unusual for me.
6-8 dpo ~ around 2pm started having burning type AF cramps. They lasted until the morning of 8dpo.
7 and 9 dpo ~ gagged when brushing my teeth. Nausea started and has yet to leave me.
9 dpo ~ ewcm
10 dpo ~ BFP!!!

Ohana
12-24-2005, 07:01 PM
This time around, I actually didn't think I was pg. I had a lot of spotting (4 days' worth) and assumed AF had arrived, and a bit early at that. But then when it was obvious the spotting wasn't AF, I tested and got the BFP. I'm now about 24 dpo, and for the past 10 days, I've had very heavy, full feeling breasts, cramping, and a full feeling in my uterus.

With DD (2 years ago), I didn't really feel any different until the all day queasies hit me at about 7 weeks.

Baby Lust
12-26-2005, 09:15 PM
I was super tired, my bbs were super sore, and AF was 4 days late. The sore bbs was my biggest tip-off. They never got that sore before AF! Yowza!

pacificbliss
12-26-2005, 09:51 PM
My bbs ached and I was VERY thirsty.

Toonces
12-27-2005, 05:37 PM
I got a BFP at 13 DPO. Before I got my BFP I had heartburn and incredible insomnia. I was tired but just could not fall asleep for anything. That of course went away when I was about 5 weeks PG and I could hardly stay awake.

Loving this thread... we're TTC #2 right now so I'm obsessing over symptoms again. :)

Camdynlyn
12-28-2005, 06:16 PM
Let's see...

-Peeing all the time (I have a teacher's bladder and usually during the day I go 1 time, 2 times on a good day)
-Fatigue
-hardness around my belly button
-Nipples very sensitve.

julietchicago
12-30-2005, 10:06 AM
Did anyone get dizzy out of nowhere? It would last for a few mins and go away?

Someone on the 1st page mentioned they had pain down their arm, did anyone else experience this? I had the weirdest pain down my left arm the other day. I thought it was from dry skin but now i'm not so sure.....

Crystal_Orchid
01-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Before I found out that I was pregnant, I dismissed my symptoms as being pregnant, but in hindsight, these are pregnancy symptoms that I have been having:

Extremely gassy
Feeling nauseated several times a day (thought I was just dehydrated)
Heartburn
Very grumpy and irritable if I skipped a meal
Cravings for edamame (soy beans) and steak
Peeing all the time (but I usually do)
Runny nose (this symptom is really what I thought I might be pregnant)
Hot flash
Pinching on my left side. I thought I was ovulating though thought it was weird that I felt what I thought was ovulation for the first time in my life and the fact that it was 3 weeks later than when I would normally ovulate :rolleyes:

roadrunner
01-02-2006, 09:47 AM
The most blaring symptom I had for both pregnancies was an insane sensitivity to smells! I could literally smell everything. Most things I can smell, DH cannot.

jjsanner
01-03-2006, 11:12 AM
This question is specifically for those of you who were TTC for a few months prior to getting your BFP, and for those who followed their cycles (i.e. charting, checking CM, etc.).

I am wondering how different the BFP cycle was symptom-wise as compared to non-BFP months? Did you have similar cramps? Sore BB's? Did you just **know** that you were pregnant? Or was it the same old PMS symptoms that you normally experienced?

TIA ladies!

Scooter
01-03-2006, 11:25 AM
All the symptoms I had during my BFP cycle were things I'd had before. The only difference was I got nosebleeds 3 days in a row. (I looked it up and found it to be unusual, but a real pregnancy symptom.) I think I had every single symptom in the book during TTC, and not usually the same ones from cycle to cycle. Good luck.

amurphy
01-03-2006, 12:21 PM
The only differences the month I got my BFP were bright yellow CM a few times and spotting/light cramps the evening of 9DPO. The rest of my "symptoms"--sore bbs, fatigue, thirst--were the same as the months I got BFNs. Good luck!

MSH
01-03-2006, 12:22 PM
Honestly the cycle I tested BFP was just like any other. My chart was very similar to the others and I certainly couldn't tell from it other than the temps stayed high longer and no AF, which is a given. I did find I was very very tired around 15/16DPO, which made me test.

ktsb
01-03-2006, 02:18 PM
I got really sore BBs for both my BFPs and I don't get them normally.

I also seemed a lot more gassy than usual.

Mystikal
01-03-2006, 03:16 PM
I had no symptoms. Actually, if you check out my journal around Oct. 14/15 you'll see me saying how I have no hope for the cycle, and then on the 16 I got my BFP. My only clue was that my temp stayed up and I didn't have spotting by 10dpo.

hmbay
01-03-2006, 03:25 PM
my first pg I didn't notice anything different other than being really tired. I really was expecting a BFN when I got my positive.

2nd pg I had an inkling as I'd had a MAJOR food aversion after spending 3 hours cooking stew I just had to have then found revolting after the first bite. I also that same night just "needed" to go to bed at 8 pm (I'm usually an 11 pm girl). And the final straw was just plain being scatterbrained and stupid--I burned myself not once but twice taking a pizza out of the oven and stood there and got all upset and emotional. DH just stood there laughing at me and goes "your pregnant--take a test in the morning". He was right.

ShelbyMay
01-03-2006, 03:50 PM
The only really different symptom was that I felt like I'd been hit by a truck. Seriously, I thought I was coming down with the flu because I just felt so... drained. I was in a crappy mood and just wanted to come home from work and go to bed.

I *think* my chart might be considered triphasic for that cycle, but I don't know...

ajlanden
01-03-2006, 04:06 PM
SORE BBS...all three times. That was my ONLY pre BFP symtoms.

roadrunner
01-03-2006, 04:55 PM
Super-sensitive sense of smell. (with both pregnancies)

BTB
01-03-2006, 06:25 PM
Spotting at 8 and 10 dpo the cycle I was pg - never had midluteal spotting before that. That was the only thing different.

kmmommy
01-03-2006, 06:27 PM
With my 1st pgncy my BBs hurt so badly. They were never even close to that bad when AF was coming. I also had this achy feeling near my ovary on my right side.

This time around I didn't have many symptoms. I had that achy feeling but on my left side this time. Otherwise not much at all.

quest
01-03-2006, 07:01 PM
I had spotting a week before my BFP, and I assumed that was AF starting. A day or so later I consumed a bottle of wine over an evening (it's not as bad as it sounds). I had done that before...sipped a few glasses over several hours...without any ramifications.

This time, though, I woke up the next morning with an out-all-night-during-my-college-days hangover. I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on but just took some aspirin and got over it. Two days later I got my BFP:).

Wrighty26
01-03-2006, 08:00 PM
I was super tired, cranky, and my bbs were really sore on the sides-- also my nipples were huge. What made me really sure that I was pregnant was my nipples because they were SO out of the ordinary. My DH knew something was up because I was going to bed at 8:30... Oh, and my temps were really steady... not high or low.

Aletheia
01-06-2006, 04:35 PM
The only different thing for me was the gas. It was like having a bubble factory in my abdomen- starting on 10 dpo I could feel and hear bubbles moving this way and that. I thought maybe I was evaporating from the inside out. :D I tend to get a little GI upset with AF's arrival, but she doesn't come until 14dpo, and the bubbles were definitely something new.

flygirl
01-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Higher temps were the first indication. Actually, I noticed an acute sense of smell at 7 DPO but I'm not sure if that was too early. I'd read that wetter CM was a very common symptom (I read it described as "juicy," the perfect adjective), and the lack thereof was a big NEG indicator for me during the previous 3 cycles. So it was very obvious to me when I started feeling "juicy." Finally, I had extremely yellow - basically orange - CM on 10DPO, another symptom I'd read about, and that evening I had a very faint BFP.

Baby Lust
01-07-2006, 04:25 PM
My bbs were so sore! I rarely had sore bbs in previous cycles, and never that bad so that was my big indicator!

ETA: Hi Flygirl!! :D

Tracie
01-08-2006, 12:14 PM
I didn't have any symptoms until my temps didn't drop when they were supposed to. In fact, every other month, I had had some kind of false pregnancy symptom, but I didn't have any the month of my BFP. Looking back on my chart, though, I do notice that I noted low energy for a few days before my BFP. I didn't think anything of it at the time.

Phen
01-08-2006, 02:14 PM
Burping like mad. Sometimes I'd wake myself up burping.

~ phen

Aletheia
01-08-2006, 02:41 PM
Ah, Phen, then maybe you know what I mean about the bubbles. It was like my insides were suddenly made of air. :p

craftgenius
01-08-2006, 08:49 PM
A few days before I got my BFP I had two nosebleeds...I didn't even know that was a symptom at the time. Besides that, I didn't really have any odd feelings. I always get sore boobs prior to my cycle so I didn't think anything of it. Also, I had my typical pre-aunt flo nausea. I just KNEW my period was about to start any minute!! But it didn't! One thing that was different about this cycle was that the evening before I got a positive on an OPK, I discovered a huge glob of EWCM!! This was very odd for me, so I immediately got in the bed and made a move on DH! ;) We BD'd again the day after the positive on the OPK and boom....I'm pregnant! I wonder which time did it. :)

dionysia
01-09-2006, 08:50 AM
I had pretty much the same symptoms, regardless of the cycle. Heartburn, cramping. But this cycle (I got my BFP today!), the breast tenderness started around Christmas and has lasted since then. I also gagged a couple of times, when smelling yogurt and taking out the trash.

Di

flygirl
01-09-2006, 11:32 AM
(I got my BFP today!)YYYAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trotting over to LJ

Hi Amanda!

maplekitty
01-29-2006, 01:13 PM
*bump*

MSH
01-29-2006, 03:01 PM
My early PG symptoms were very classic.

Sore BBs ... started around O and lasted until 5 weeks or so.
Tired ... all day long. I would be yawning at work before my first break. I NEEDED a nap right when I got home
Hungry ... I was always hungry, still am but nothing sounds good at all
TMI but constipation ... not the nicest PG symptom
Waking up in the night to use the bathroom and not being able to fall back asleep.

DallasLady
01-30-2006, 02:01 PM
I finally get to respond to this :D

Every month that I wasn't pregnant I had every symptom in the book. The month that I was, I really didn't have any symptoms. I felt lots of tingling and tightness in my lower abs from 5-15dpo (+HPT on 12dpo) and that's all. I am 6 weeks and I'm just starting to feel nausea. I felt very tried starting at 5 weeks

maplekitty
01-30-2006, 04:58 PM
Heh, I finally get to post here too!
After reading every word of thos thread wondering if what I was feeling was *real*, now I know it IS!! :)

-I am so belchy it is embarassing! I'll belch in the morning before eating or drinking anything, after eating or drinking anything, when I stand up from sitting down for too long. It's actually quite funny!

-tightness, sore feeling in the upper tummy. Like PPs have said, feels like you've done a ton of sit-ups.

-Major fatigue

-MAJOR irritability! I could have killed DH a few days ago if he didn't go out and get me sushi rolls, like *rightnow*!

Ericka
01-31-2006, 09:44 AM
For this pregnancy and my last one as well, was always tired. I would go to sleep from 7:30-10:30 am after having slept from 10pm-6am

rosa727
02-21-2006, 09:09 AM
Hmmm... not sure if I may be PG - AF is supposed to show up today or tomorrow, so we will see. But I have the feeling I might be, and now after seeing some of these, I think it is a strong possibility. For example, I have been SUPER thirsty, like no matter what I do my throat is dry. My eyes are so dried out they sting. And my gums are bleeding too. But I have been drinking tons of water.

I have also been really tired - falling asleep at 9 PM.

I have been having slight "twingy" cramps for the past week or so. I have never had these slight cramps or ealry cramps like that. I usually just get really bad ones the day of AF.

I have been nauseous - yesterday I thought I would throw up and actually ran to the bathroom but did not have to.

I have felt dizzy and faint.

Oh, I also have felt FREEZING COLD no matter what. Could that be another symptom?

We have not really been trying, but not trying to abstain either, so I really did not even expect it, but I had been feeling so weird that I am starting to wonder. Guess I will know in a day or two!

savannahgrl
02-21-2006, 12:36 PM
Hi Rosa, those are all positive pg symptoms!

When is AF due? Have you tried testing yet?

ETA: I just answered my own question. If AF is due within a few days, you can test now. Alot of the pg tests on the market allow you to test before AF is due. The dollar store has cheap tests that are just as good as the others. Keep us posted!

rosa727
02-21-2006, 12:43 PM
savannahgrl: AF is due in a day or two. I guess I could test tonight maybe?

Wrighty26
02-21-2006, 01:19 PM
Rosa- You're so holding out on me! Heh.

Those are definitely all symptoms-- especially the sleeping part. I was SUCH a night owl and WHAM, bed by 8:30.

I would test tonight-- although you may get a false negative. If AF STILL doesn't show up in a day or two I would test again.

Fingers are crossed either way :)

rosa727
02-21-2006, 01:26 PM
Michelle: You found me out! :D I wasn't really trying to hide anything, it's just that I really wasn't expecting it. But I still may not be. There was one other time I had convinced myself I was PG and it was just AF symptoms, I guess. I will test tonight or tomorrow and give you an update.

Wrighty26
02-21-2006, 02:47 PM
Don't worry Rosa-- I won't say anything until you know what's going on! I know that when you think you're PG and and you're not really necessarily ready is a little scary! However, I do think either way you'll be happy and if you are pregnant-- you'll be a great mom :D

MichelleRenee
02-21-2006, 03:20 PM
I got my BFP on 11DPO. The only thing before my BFP that made me think something oculd be up was that for the first time I had NO FPS whatsoever. My boobs didn't get sore or anything.

Only one thing *did* happen that was different than previous months, but it was so short I didn't think much of it. Around 5-6DPO I woke up one mornign and after about 20 minutes I had a sudden wave of nausea/dizziness. At first I though I was having a panic attack. Within 20 minutes it was gone though.

Now, a week later, I have some slight cramping, sore boobs, and insane hunger and thirst all day long.

rosa727
02-22-2006, 06:12 AM
Hi Michelle and Michelle :) Still no AF, still no test. I am planning on getting one at lunch and testing later. I was actually thinking it was weird that my chest was not sore because it usually is. But I am getting sharp pains right in the middle of them occasionally.

I really don't know how many DPO I am because I was not charting, but I know I was supposed to get AF today, probably (it can change by a day or two from month to month).

If it is a BFP I will be on my journal letting everyone know. And I will be so excited. In fact, this is making me think that if I am not PG we should really start trying.

jenjen0713
02-22-2006, 07:22 AM
My early pregnancy symptons where being incredibly thristy and producing a lot of saliva. I also was getting really tired in the middle of the afternoon and the littlest thing could make me cry.

Wrighty26
02-22-2006, 08:00 AM
Hi Michelle and Michelle :) Still no AF, still no test. I am planning on getting one at lunch and testing later. I was actually thinking it was weird that my chest was not sore because it usually is. But I am getting sharp pains right in the middle of them occasionally.

I really don't know how many DPO I am because I was not charting, but I know I was supposed to get AF today, probably (it can change by a day or two from month to month).

If it is a BFP I will be on my journal letting everyone know. And I will be so excited. In fact, this is making me think that if I am not PG we should really start trying.

I am SO freakin' excited for you :) Even if you aren't pregnancy TCC is really such an exciting (and yet nervewracking) experience!

rosa727
02-22-2006, 11:37 AM
Hmmm... took a test and got a BFN. Very weird because still no AF and no feeling like it is coming soon. I have one more test and will take it if I have no AF by tomorrow. But I am probably just a few days later than usual. I guess all of the other symptoms could just be different things. But the cramps are really what has me confused. I am getting really different cramps than usual and have had them for a few days. I never get cramps until I actually get AF and then they are terrible, not these type of mild, twingey cramps. Oh well, at least I did not have my hopes up or anything, but I do think (assuming I am not PG) that I really want to TTC this coming month. We knew it was coming very soon, so why not just start now?

savannahgrl
02-22-2006, 01:44 PM
Hey Rosa, don't give up hope just yet. You are not out of the game until AF shows!

If you are not pg this cycle, TTC is such a fun and exciting time!

Wrighty26
02-22-2006, 02:27 PM
I wouldn't give up (not that you were)--especially if you tested at lunch time. Usually you get the best results in the morning because there is a build up of HCG in your urine (pregnancy hormone). Your HCG levels could also just be too low to tell right now too. Oh, and it also depends on the type of test you used-- they have different sensitivity levels. Confused yet? :confused: :)

rosa727
02-23-2006, 06:10 AM
Thanks savannahgrl and Michelle for the support :) Still no AF. And I know it's not coming today because I have none of the usual symptoms. This is so weird. Well anyway, I'll keep you posted.

1sttimer
02-27-2006, 04:29 PM
I'm 7weeks 3days and I've been congested since the beginning, on top of that I always find myself taking huge deep breaths - anyone else get these symptoms? Its possible the congestion makes it harder for me to breathe, but who knows, wondered if anyone else out there felt this way.

savannahgrl
02-27-2006, 06:56 PM
I've never posted my symptoms...

-emotional about 5 DPO
-5 DPO until now very sore breasts and they feel swollen
-cramping on and off from 5 DPO until 10 DPO. The cramping was very low and unlike my usual AF cramping.
-I had implantation spotting on 9 DPO. I have never had spotting of any kind, so this was a clue to me that I might be pregnant.
-10 DPO faint line
-11 DPO bright pink lines on 3 different tests!

I never experienced low energy, need to pee often, or hunger until later. I'm still not hungry much and get full really fast.

jeggink
02-28-2006, 09:33 AM
My symptoms from 2 pgs

- Inplantation at 8 DPO. Very sharp and painful cramps. Usually they start at 9-10 DPO for AF so it was early and much more painful. The cramps lasted a while.
- Very tired, couldn't stay awake past 7pm on multiple days, fell asleep watching TV.
- Bad Heartburn

I think that was about it until a little later. Not much to go by, but enough to know I was pg the 2nd time around before the BFP :).

ellidew
03-02-2006, 11:02 AM
Is it normal to not have any symptoms at 4/5 weeks? Okay, i have a couple of symptoms.

af like cramping (although they have tapered off)
tender bb's (like before af arrives)
sleeplessness. Last night i saw every single hour of the night 10, 11, 12, 1, 2, 3 all the way until 7 when i got up! But, i'm not tired today. As a matter of fact yesterday was the only day i was tired and i had a full nights sleep the night before thanks to Zyrtec :p
Does being paranoid count as a symptom? I had a dream last night that i started spotting and ran to the bathroom to check! I am constantly worrying that we are going to have a m/c.

I guess because i am used to af like cramping and sore bb's around af that it doesn't seem out of place and if i didn't have the doctor officially tell me i was pg on Tuesday i wouldn't think anything about any of my 'symptoms'. Even the sleeplessness i have half a mind to blame on nervousness and angst. I don't even feel pregnant. It sucks! Is this normal?

Ade
03-05-2006, 09:07 PM
I can't believe I'm contributing here, but after almost a year of thinking I was pregnant every month, this month I really am. After going off the pill I had pretty much every false symptom there is, but here's what was distinctive this month:

- Spidey sense of smell - I can smell everything amazingly well
- Crazy cramps - I felt like I was having my worst PMS ever, but they came just a little too soon, like a week and a half before my period was due.
- Cervix got really hard - not sure if this is related or not, but I was tracking fertility via cervix position, firmness and mucus. At about 10 dpo, my cervix got really hard, harder than I've ever felt it.
- Constipation - this was one of the biggest signs, because I usually get diarreaha around the time of my period, but this month I had really bad constipation, okay, way TMI!
- Insanely sore boobs - they don't feel swollen like they usually do with my period, instead they feel really hard and fiborous and it hurts to hug people
- Hard time temperture regulating - I would get really cold and couldn't get warm and then as soon as I got warm, I'd be overwhelmingly hot.
- Nosebleeds - I never get nose bleeds and the week before I found out, I got one every day

The other symptoms that I dimissed because I've gotten them in past months were:
- watery mounth
- fatigue
- headaches
- nausea
- extreme moodiness - man would I get pissed off!
- backaches
- dizziness
- increased cm
- nasal stuffiness
- throbbing gums

I still can't believe that I'm pregnant, crazy! :eek:

jmvan74
03-21-2006, 01:29 PM
*bump*

Sare79
03-21-2006, 01:41 PM
- Spidey sense of smell - I can smell everything amazingly well
- Insanely sore boobs - they don't feel swollen like they usually do with my period, instead they feel really hard and fiborous and it hurts to hug people
- Hard time temperture regulating - I would get really cold and couldn't get warm and then as soon as I got warm, I'd be overwhelmingly hot.

These are totally my symptoms too. I am now 5w2 days and can't believe I'm really pregnant but my doctor confirmed it yesterday.

Ade
03-23-2006, 06:05 PM
You're due on my birthday Sare79 :D

Baby Lust
03-23-2006, 10:40 PM
Just wanted to congratulate Sare! I'm so happy for you!! :)

My first symptom, besides AF being a no-show was super duper sore bbs! Youch! Definitely in a different way than normal! Then becoming very very tired!

CityGirl
03-24-2006, 11:47 AM
Earliest symptoms:

- extreme thirst that can't be quenched
- breathlessness going up stairs
- cramping in abdomen
- accute sense of smell
- breast tenderness

Later symptoms (around 5.5 weeks)

- constant nausea
- weepiness

GA_GAL
05-23-2006, 06:00 PM
Hi Girls-

I'm hoping you all can help me out. I'm in the 2ww and obsessing. I could have sworn I came across a website a few months ago that had girls write in with accounts of their very early pregnancy symptoms...detailed, each DPO recorded, etc. I've done a ton of searches on google and can't seem to find anything like it. Does anyone have any good resources?

Thanks!

Thanks for moving my post to this thread...I did a search, but didn't come across this one. Lots of great info here...who needs another website?!? Now I can continue to drive myself crazy.

alliekat75
05-24-2006, 06:12 AM
Hey GA_GAL,
I think the site you're looking for is http://www.twoweekwait.com.

Good luck to you! I hope this 2WW passes quickly for you.

Baby dust!!!

Allie

GA_GAL
05-24-2006, 02:21 PM
Thank you AllieCat! That's the site I was looking for.

flygirl
05-25-2006, 08:11 AM
Two that haven't been mentioned:

-My "spotting" was a bright orange-yellow CM in my underware.
- CM grew more plentiful throughout my LP. By 13 DPO there was *tons* of it & it was like a watery gel.

Thhat said, I'm going to move this to the pg forum :).

Elenna
05-29-2006, 12:30 PM
I hardly had any symptoms.

I wasn't charting so I'm guessing on my DPOs.
~9 & 10 DPO: weird craving for pepperoni (I'm vegetarian)
~12 DPO-present: increased heart rate. Feel a bit winded walking up stairs.
~15 DPO- light brown/tan spotting. Thought AF was starting.

That's it.

Rancid13
05-30-2006, 10:25 AM
I've hardly had any symptoms but here are mine (other than the late period):

~Tiredness/fatigue in the afternoon no matter how much sleep I'd gotten the night before
~Very hungry, almost all the time, even if I just ate a meal
~Bloating in the lower belly/abdomen area~water retention maybe?
~Aversion to certain foods, cravings for others
~Frequent headaches
~And I just started throwing up as of Friday (yeah, at 13w1d along~a little late perhaps?) :rolleyes:

filmgirl7
06-05-2006, 03:05 PM
I apologize if this topic has already been discussed, but I couldn't find a thread on it and I need information.

I'm curious...how early did you first have symptoms of pregnancy, and what were they?

We weren't TTC this month but didn't do a great job of TTA either. Now, my BB's are hurting even though i'm not expecting my period for about five days. Usually I get cramping but BB tenderness is the very last thing that happens, so I'm very confused by this. Could i really feel preg. symptoms at approx 8 DPO?

I'd be really appreciative to hear what your experiences have been. Thanks in advance!!

Mommy2ml
06-06-2006, 07:39 AM
I always feel the symptoms early it seems.my docs swear I should not be, but if you are really in tune with your body, it could be. It might not be, but it could be :) I know that is not terribly helpful, but it is almost impossible to know that early for sure. There were a few times I felt like I was and I was not, but I always felt like I was when I turned out to be :)

HTH!

ellidew
06-06-2006, 08:55 AM
I got sore bb's a few days before af was due to arrive. This wasn't unusual for me to get before af though. I didn't think anything of it. The day or two before af was expected to arrive i felt bloated and gassy. (lots of burping) We were trying so i just figured i was trying to talk myself into being pg. Turns out we were though.

My mom insists she felt sick from the moment of conception! She had very early symptoms that didn't go away until post partum. All 3 of her pg's were miserable.

savannahgrl
06-06-2006, 09:07 AM
Implantation spotting on 9 dpo was a big sign for me as I never spot between cycles.

maplekitty
06-06-2006, 09:09 AM
There is a large thread on this already:

http://www.constantchatter.com/showthread.php?t=2734&highlight=symptoms

CTs_Punkin
06-22-2006, 07:15 AM
Bumping up!!!

shimmerstar
06-22-2006, 07:50 AM
I just got my BFP yesterday. I was having some odd things going on, so I sort of suspected, but my negative-ness was telling me that I wasn't.

Things I noticed that I hadn't noticed in previous cycles:

-hungrier
-craving milk (usually I don't really like milk)
-not sore bbs, but sore under my armpits
-more irritable
-sneezing a lot
-wacky blood sugars (diabetic)

The big one- I couldn't get the lid off the chocolate syrup to make chocolate milk and I started crying. I tested the next day, because that's so not me.

kimthebride
06-22-2006, 08:00 AM
I had implantation spotting, my boobs swelled, got horrible smell sensitivity, coffee aversion (SOOOOO not like me), and hungry as heck right away. Clearly not the norm for me.

Congrats Shimmer!

ETA:
When I say "right away" I mean I had all of these symptoms from 7-11DPO. I flew home from my trip late on 11DPO, and the morning of 12DPO I got the BFP the 1st time I tested.

miaclear
07-13-2006, 04:19 PM
I got my BFP this last Monday. I was on vacation for the majority of my 2WW so I wasn't obsessing about anything.

2-3 days before BFP
- EXTREME bloating
- Boobies looked big, but not sore (still not)

1 day befofe BFP
- lower back cramps very similar to AF that stuck around for about 5 days. If I hadn't POAS I would swear AF was arriving any day!

That's it. Really....I could relate any of these to AF (and did....which is why I had two beers at dinner the night before BFP).

Now that I've gotten my BFP my symptoms are similar but I have had the little pinch like cramps in my uterus.

RobynScott
08-04-2006, 08:23 AM
Bumping this up - as I am at the end of my 2ww and obsessing over what I assume are FPS. (Which I think are false pregnancy symptoms?)

Got 3 BFN's between last night and this morning. AF was due Tuesday - looks like she may decide to make an appearance over the weekend.

I would swear though - for the last week and a half, I have had the hunger / nausea combo (didn't even realize what was going on at first) - like I need to eat almost as soon as I get up - and then I need to eat a few hours later - (sooner than usual) - feel sick to my stomach if I don't. Also, GAS. No matter what I eat - I seem to be having a real (and new) issue. And moodiness (though that could be PMS too)
The biggest thing was Af not showing (nor my typical pre-AF symptoms)

Also, on two separate occasions in the last couple of days - I have felt a little twinge / pull in my lower left pelvic area (didn't think anything of it really till I read about someone else getting a BFP after that in this thread).
Also, the CM hasn't stopped.

Anyway - geuss I'm just posting so I can hold onto the hope that these "FPS" may still turn into a BFP. (considering the negative tests though, I'm not really holding my breath).

suzfuzsunflower
08-12-2006, 04:03 PM
Bumping up b/c I'm in the 2WW! :D

zhannushka
08-12-2006, 07:47 PM
I just came across this thread and wanted to add my symptoms before I got my BFP - the only symptom I had were huge & achy boobs, which went up a whole size within 1 week. The night before I tested, I had shooting pains in my boobs, so bad that I couldn't sleep.

pewee9196
08-13-2006, 03:34 AM
bad taste in my mouth. My running was a lot harder than normal. I was doing some crazy stuff at work which I thought was why I was so tired but it wasn't

fsb2005
08-14-2006, 07:02 AM
I'm still not sure whether this is related, but I had horrible pain/cramps around 5 DPO. At the time I wondered whether it could be related to implantation, but I was also travelling and wasn't sure it wasn't GI-related either. Anyway, they were strong and far worse than any AF cramps I've ever had -- I was doubled over most of the morning.

Otherwise, the only other symptom was that I would get ravenously hungry very often (the kind of hunger where your stomach feels physically empty and you can really physically feel it, not just cravings).

pg_jess
08-14-2006, 10:25 PM
I don't know if you're coming back or not but the nausea every few hours sounds just like what I'm experiencing. I got a BFP on 8/2 and a few days later that all started. It seems like it's my body's way of telling me it's time to eat again, and it's a lot more frequent that I normally eat! :)

I also had the sore chest and funny cramps. Oh and lots of bloated feelings.

JLRenheos
08-15-2006, 08:02 PM
I guess it depends on each individual, but my coworkers said that the only time that they got charlie horses/leg cramps, was when they were pregnant. Is this true?
Before getting your bfp, did any of you get sick like they felt like they were catching a cold(sore throat, bathroom issues, etc; etc.)?
Update: Af came with a vengence over the weekend.

DelSol
08-19-2006, 09:00 AM
Before getting your bfp, did any of you get sick like they felt like they were catching a cold(sore throat, bathroom issues, etc; etc.)?

I'm not PG yet, this is our first cycle trying and I currently feel like I have a cold, constantly running to the bathroom and last week you would have thought I done a ton of sit-ups the way my stomach muscles were feeling. I'll be testing tomorrow & possibly Tuesday/Wednesday depending on tomorrow's outcome.

zhannushka
08-19-2006, 10:06 AM
JLRenheos - I felt like I was getting sick the day before I got my BFP. I even took my temperature and turns out I had a fever. I still had high temperature for about 2-3 days after I first got the BFP.

myshel
08-19-2006, 11:31 AM
With DS#1, I didn't know I was pg for a long time. The morning sickness was my first clue.

With this pg, my clues were: very tender breasts, funky smell from the vag area, and blue veins and increased size in the breast area.

mommydearest
08-19-2006, 02:17 PM
Upset tummy/not hungry and brown spotting for 3 days when the floodgates should have opened (usually my first 3 days are REALLY heavy)

I had figured it was stress. Boy was I wrong!

ceaserbride
08-21-2006, 04:57 AM
This is my and my DH first month SWH & AF is due to arrive tomorrow but not really any "normal" PMS symptoms and I'm ussually very predictable.

I have noticed a few unussual symptoms(?) though. I have had 3 charley horses in the past 2 weeks, my bbs (more nipples?) are very sore and leaking a clear and a milky substance (a very small but still note-able amount), and when I saw DH scoop a piece on ham and potatoes up with a piece of bread and eat it last night at supper I just about lost my supper (Im knowen for ussually having a "tough" stomach too...)

Now I don't want to get my hopes up but if no AF tomorrow I'm taking a HPT first thing in the am.

Tonysweetie
08-24-2006, 02:05 PM
Mine were: Fatigue, pulling around my belly button, stretchy cramps, darker aerolas, bloating, sore bb's but nothing major.

Of course I didn't feel most of those until like 10 minutes after I got my BFP, lol.

dionysia
08-24-2006, 02:31 PM
I had tender breasts and a general 'under the weather'/fatigue feeling that didn't quite feel like I was coming down with a cold.

Di

jeneca128
08-31-2006, 09:56 PM
Alright ladies...I need your expertise!

DH and I are not planning to have kids for a couple more years...but we've both said if it happens before then we will consider it a blessing and adapt.

I'm taking BCP (Seasonale...so only AF every 3 months.) I've accidently missed a few pills this month (took them as soon as I realized it) so there is a chance I could have gotten PG.

1. About 2 1/2 -3 weeks ago I started spotting (not too unusal on the seasonale) but this time I had some cramping with it which is not common for me.

2. After this I ended up with a yeast infection.

3. I've been SUPER tired lately. Almost fell asleep at work a few times (and I work 0n my feet!)

4. I'm extra hungry.... I normally can take or leave dinner when I get home at night...but the last few nights I was ravenous. And this morning I couldn't stop snacking at work

5. I've been bloated/gassy

6. I've been getting more headaches than usual.

Theres a few more I can't think of right now...my brain isn't functioning like it should.

Anyway...I've been writing all of these symptoms off as something else.
"My hormones are just messed up from the BCP"
"I haven't exercised this week so thats why I'm tired"
"I've had a stressful week at work"
etc, etc, etc....

until a few days ago i started thinking I could possibly be PG.

So what do you think???
I'm going to test in the morning. I don't really know when I should test since I'm on a 3 month cycle BCP. The end of this pack is only a week and a half away..but I'd like to know before then. We're having a get together next week for my birthday and a friends...and I don't want to drink any alcohol if I might be PG...so do you think it's too early to test??
I need help!

Tonysweetie
09-01-2006, 07:26 AM
jeneca128: Good luck testing tomorrow. Anytime you miss pills the possibility could be there. I'm no expert but that's just what I've read and heard before. Good luck let us know what happens. God Bless!!!

suzfuzsunflower
09-19-2006, 11:36 PM
I am thrilled to be able to post here!!!

Very tired
Not hungry at all - in fact I haven't wanted to eat very much
Achy

Basically I have just felt sick :)

Tonysweetie
09-20-2006, 09:18 AM

Very tired
Achy

Congratulations!!!

dancn226
09-20-2006, 10:25 AM
Here is my question.....AF is due tomorrow for me, and I have had no cramps what so ever, I usually get them a week before, and then def, a few days before. I have had nothing. No bloating, nothing. Just carious....anyone notice this?!!?!?!?

katmg
09-20-2006, 10:35 AM

Very tired
Achy

Congrats! I just noticed in your sig that your due date is my birthday! Such a great day! ;)

Tonysweetie
09-20-2006, 12:47 PM
Here is my question.....AF is due tomorrow for me, and I have had no cramps what so ever, I usually get them a week before, and then def, a few days before. I have had nothing. No bloating, nothing. Just carious....anyone notice this?!!?!?!?

Yes! Before AF comes for me I usually get sore bb's, cramps, bloating etc. I had nadda! Then about 2 days after my BFP the sore bb's kicked in. If I had not taken a test I wouldn't known I was pregnant until about a week after AF was due.

CTs_Punkin
11-02-2006, 10:45 AM
Bumping up for anyone else who is suffering through the 2WW :p ;)

L&D Nurse
11-03-2006, 02:05 PM
My only early pregnancy symptom (10 dpo until 6 weeks or so) was AF-like cramping. I kept thinking AF was coming, so I would run to the restroom to check several times per day.

RobynScott
11-04-2006, 10:23 PM
I'm having the AF like cramping. My boobs got really sore (but that seems to be fading) the week before I got my BFP/week my period was due. Also, shortly after the time I probably ovulated, my boobs seemed to grow a lot - seemingly overnight.

In hindsight (and after reading through this thread) - I was really tired this week (thought it was too much work) - and the week before this one I had the coming down with a cold feeling.

Who knew? After reading this thread, I thought these were all "false" pregnancy symptoms all in my head - but I got my BFP's today.

Oh, my clearest PG symptom - AF was late and there was no spotting. Other than that, I really had no clue - thought AF was late due to stress.

bethnjim
11-05-2006, 05:50 AM
RobynnScott--

OH MY GOSH, you are pregnant!! Congrats!!! I just wanted to come in here and give you a big hug!! PM me when you get a chance!!

honeygirl
11-12-2006, 12:47 PM
**bump** (just a tad obsessed in my 2ww)

RobynScott
11-13-2006, 07:08 AM
Honeygirl - I've been following your symptoms (and your temps ;)) in the charting thread - *fingers crossed* (cautiously saying that I think everything sounds very promising

I will add to my symptoms - I mentioned the fatigue - I also had insmonia (which is really funny when paired with the fatifgue!) The first time it happened I thought it was just b/c I had fallen asleep so early the night before - but other newly pg women have mentioned the same thing - extreme fatigue followed by waking up early, unable to sleep through the night or getting up in the night to pee.

My sense of smell does not seem to have changed at all but I have heard that from other women.

Good luck to all in the 2ww that are reading this!

jimmysgirl424
11-14-2006, 01:13 PM
My only early pregnancy symptom (10 dpo until 6 weeks or so) was AF-like cramping. I kept thinking AF was coming, so I would run to the restroom to check several times per day.

Totally me too. Only I was running to the bathroom about once every half an hour or so! I swear, I went through over a roll of paper a day! :o The cramps were so darn deceptive, I could have sworn AF was on her way!

Also, when AF was on-coming, I could count on very sore BB's for a good week and a half ahead of time. Before I got my BFP, the soreness didn't set in until a day or two before AF was due and then never went away. (they feel like they are filled with rocks most of the time) :rolleyes:

I kept getting waves of dizziness that never occured to me till after the BFP that they meant something.

mimi
11-14-2006, 03:15 PM
I think this would be the correct place to post the following questions...

If not, I apologize; and if these questions have been answered elsewhere, if you wouldn't mind, please direct me in the right direction...because i surely couldn't find it anywhere...okay...maybe i'm just tooooo lazy to read every single post ; )

My first question is...

How soon after DTD does implantation occur (if, of course, it were to occur)?

How soon do symptoms of pregnancy start to happen?

and last question...

How soon would I be able to test?? I'm on CD20 and my cycles are usually 28 days long...

Sunshine
11-14-2006, 03:54 PM
How soon after DTD does implantation occur (if, of course, it were to occur)?Depends, you can find varying info, anywhere from 4 days to 10 I think....

How soon do symptoms of pregnancy start to happen?I didnt have any real symptoms until about 5 weeks pregnant(I found out around 3w4d...)...The one thing I did notice was my CP stayed high after ovulation, and I had fertile like CM until I got my BFP, and usually I dried up. ALTHO I was drinking grapefruit juice to increase my CM, so not sure if that had anything to do with it....

and last question...

How soon would I be able to test?? I'm on CD20 and my cycles are usually 28 days long...I tested on cd26, with 26/27 day cycles.

Tonysweetie
11-14-2006, 05:45 PM
How soon after DTD does implantation occur (if, of course, it were to occur)?
I'm not real sure on this but I've heard it can be as late as 12DPO

How soon do symptoms of pregnancy start to happen?
I didn't get any real ones until after I got my BFP. I probably had them before but didn't even notice because I wasn't looking for them.

How soon would I be able to test?? I'm on CD20 and my cycles are usually 28 days long...
I don't remember what CD I tested but my cycles are usually around 30-33 days long and I tested I would say around 12-14DPO somewhere. I tested b/c I wasn't getting my usual AF spotting and I ALWAYS get AF spotting. I would say you can safely start tested around CD25-28 since your cycles are 28 days long. Good Luck!!!

mimi
11-15-2006, 07:52 AM
Sunshine - Thank you very much for your response. I'm hoping it's not such a bad thing that I have no symptoms whatsoever, but AF is due next Thursday, so I guess we'll see.

Tonysweetie - ANd Thank YOU for the response. I think I'll just wait it out until next week and see what happens. Thanks again!

KeliAnn
11-20-2006, 10:58 AM
I had no symptoms during the 2ww - in fact, I did quite a bit of drinking the weekend before we found out because I was sure that we weren't pg.

JillLuvsNate
11-26-2006, 04:01 PM
I'm unsure of the probablitily of me being pregnant... but I sure feel like I might be! What do you think?

I'm on the pill and skipped AF with it the week of Nov. 12th for a vacation. While on vacation I got sick and now (Nov. 26th) I am feeling the following symptoms:

-bloated
-gas
-congestion & runny nose (but I was sick last week...)
-very cold
-tight, uncomfortable pain right below my ribs in the center
-occasional pain on the left side of my stomach
-metallic taste in my mouth today
-headaches & dizziness (again, could be the cold...)
-soreness in bb's that comes and goes

What do you think? Could I be preggo? I have no idea when to test since I am on the pill & I used it to skip AF. AF should come again in 10 days but I don't want to wait! I'm nervous!

jessesgirl
11-26-2006, 04:14 PM
The best answer would be to wait to test until you know when AF is supposed to show her face since at this point, you haven't mentioned if you know your usual luteal phase length, which could vary since you are still technically on the pill. Otherwise you could get a false negative too early.

JillLuvsNate
11-27-2006, 07:52 AM
Thanks for your advice jessesgirl. It's so hard to wait! That is a week and a half! :eek: I might go crazy by then... LOL!

This morning I woke up totally nauseated...

Loud_curly
11-27-2006, 12:28 PM
I think with your symptoms you may just want to take a pregnancy test. If your last period was due Nov. 12, you may be 6 or so weeks along, and would want to stop taking the BCP right away if pg. If the test comes up negative, then the odds are that you're not pregnant, since you would likely be ovulating right around now and not "newly pregnant".

BerBer
11-27-2006, 12:56 PM
HI Jill!!!

Glad to see you back, Good luck.

Cath2005
11-27-2006, 06:18 PM
I got my BFP today so I get to post my early symptoms!

My BBs were tender from 10DPO and I also had heartburn for about 3 days before my BFP. That was it though, I had more 'symptoms' the other months I wasn't pregnant.

JillLuvsNate
11-27-2006, 07:21 PM
Thanks for the advice Loud Curly! I think I might. That totally makes sense and I don't want to harm the baby at all *if* there is one.

Hi Karly! So you are TTC? That is fantastic! We aren't TTC but I'd be thrilled if it was a BFP. I'll come by your journal soon to catch up! Goodluck!

Oh, P.S. nausea lasted only about 20 minutes, but happened 3 times today. Not really bad nausea, just slightly with dizziness. Also got heartburn today - I never get heartburn... hmmm.... off to the store to get a test I guess!

c'est la vie
01-02-2007, 01:07 PM
bump :)

jimmysgirl424
01-02-2007, 01:49 PM
My symptoms definitely got worse after the first five weeks! Regular headaches, round-the-clock nausea and the sore BB's that still haven't let up even now at almost 12 weeks. I also have to add that now that the nausea has stopped, my appetite has grown by leaps and bounds. I seriously want to eat all.of.the.time. (sigh)

pride&prejudice
01-02-2007, 02:32 PM
I suspected I was pg when I had absolutely no symptoms, and had been plagued by FPS for 3 cycles before that. I was charting too, and my temps kept boucing around but were staying high (I probably wouldn't have tested as early as I did except for some wiling of others :D ). The only distinct thing was that I was extremely irritable, even more so than when AF comes.

When I was 6 w (about a week after my BFP) is when my BBs started to get sore and I was getting super tired all of the time. I haven't had any strong symptoms or m/s up to now.

GardenGirl
01-02-2007, 03:32 PM
I wasn't temping at the time (after 2 years of TTC, I threw out the BBT). But DH and I both noticed that my body was radiating heat. I didn't put it all together until after my BFP, but I was definitely hot to the touch during the night.

BBs got sore around 6 weeks and then let up around 10 weeks. Other than being late, I wouldn't have known I was PG.

xhristina
01-16-2007, 11:22 AM
Just out of curiosity - for those of you who have been pregnant - at about what DPO did you start to feel symptoms? And what symptoms did you feel? And when did the nausea start?

jimmysgirl424
01-16-2007, 11:31 AM
bumping up.........

xhristina
01-16-2007, 12:10 PM
Thanks - I did a search under Pregnancy Symptoms but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for (without having to search through millions of other posts about pregnancy symptoms in general)! =)

L&D Nurse
01-16-2007, 12:37 PM
My nausea started at 5w2d. And now at 20w1d, I am still dealing with it...

Other symptoms: cramping (about 4w), smell aversions (about 5w), sore breasts (about 6w), exhaustion (around 6w), acne (about 8w).

wonderousglance
01-16-2007, 02:19 PM
Besides AF being late, the only symptom I had at first was severe abdominal soreness. It felt like I had been doing sit-ups for hours (believe me, I hadn't :p). My bbs were sore but they didn't feel any different from how they felt before AF.

Nausea came after 6 week appointment.

kazata
01-16-2007, 02:37 PM
I didn't have any symptoms in the 2ww - just a regular 2ww for me, except that AF never showed (and we'd been TTC for a long time so I was tuned in to anything different). It wasn't until after 6 weeks that I started getting nauseated, and I have yet to experience the sore boobs at almost 15 weeks.

c'est la vie
01-17-2007, 12:35 PM
I've heard of people that *thought* they had AF but later found out they were pg.
Any of you experienced AF-like bleeding (2-3 days) and were actually pg?

Tonysweetie
01-17-2007, 12:45 PM
I've heard of people that *thought* they had AF but later found out they were pg.

I personally didn't but I have a good friend that had that. She got her AF right on time and she said it lasted about a day and then went away. She said it was pretty normal in that day also. She found out I think a few days later. Good Luck!

RobynScott
01-17-2007, 12:54 PM

That happened to a friend of mine - she didn't find out she was pg until she was 8 weeks along!

I have to admit though - knowing that totally played with my head. Even though I would get AF I would think maybe it's not really AF (for me - that was not the case - when I got my BFP I had no AF)

c'est la vie
01-17-2007, 01:45 PM
knowing that totally played with my head
That is exactly what is happening to me!

CindyM
01-23-2007, 12:32 PM
So I have been reading all of the symptoms and am totally confused. I have had almost no symptoms I usually have with AF. No breast tenderness. Well, Sunday when I wiped I was spotting brown. Monday I was still spotting but not even filling up a tampon. Today, I am slightly spotting but not enough to fill up a tampon in six hours. During my fifth period class today I got a wave of dizziness that is still with me. So I went to get a preg test and it is negative. Maybe I am just reading too much into this because I would think it should be positive by now. What do you guys think?

SQ2
02-03-2007, 09:36 PM
*Bump*

Annette
02-04-2007, 10:22 AM
I experienced sore bbs since 9dpo but thats typical for me. This time around the pain didn't let up and got worse. I got my BFP at 11dpo. My LP is normally 12 days. I also started feeling some heartburn which has been on and off, plus some slight nausea in the morning. So far no spotting.

babyjinks
02-07-2007, 07:24 AM
I had a day long period with DS and i knew that wasnt right because my periods have been the same since I first started having them and sure enough when I took a test it was positive!

SQ2
02-14-2007, 06:27 PM
Aside from regular AF symptoms....

Hungry ALL the time
Bloody noses in the morning
Heachaches
More emotional than usual
Implantation cramping (I think) @6-7DPO
Really really REALLY tired (like I'd taken a sleeping pill) in the afternoons

flygirl
02-15-2007, 10:01 AM
I actually had pg-like symptoms since the beginning of the cycle so I figured it would be impossible to tell the difference as the time approached. Nothing changed until the morning I got my BFP.

What changed on 11 DPO (when I got my BFP):

frequent urination
sharp cramps at the front of my uterus
super-dry mouth
cervix very high
stronger nausea and continued lack of desire to eat
fuller bbs (they're usually sore before AF & they're not really noticeably sorer, just definitely bigger).

c'est la vie
02-26-2007, 11:41 AM
Bump

honeygirl
03-11-2007, 09:11 PM
My symptoms have included:

Fatigue (much more than any other cycle)
Growing and sore breasts
stomach "feelings"
moody (not much more than usual though)
either very hungry or not hungry at all
no spotting except implantation

And the weird one
a yellow coated tongue

sparkle&shine
03-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Gosh this thread made me go look up my symptoms from when I got PG with my DS 2 1/2 years ago...

O-Day - Massive O pains. Really sharp from my right side.

1 dpo - Nothing

2 dpo - I had a dream that I got a BFP!

3 dpo - Felt weird at my desk like I was going to pass out. Also woke up with 2 zits.

4 dpo - I am a little crampy - just little twinges. BBs are not sore but they are a little tingly.

5 dpo - Gas

6 dpo - None

7 dpo - None

8 dpo - BBs were screaming! Fell asleep early.

9 dpo - BBs little sore. Verped. Felt hot all day. Little bit of cramps Irratable. Tired (could be from cleaning all day)

10 dpo - Verped. Felt a bit nauseous. BBs sore. Sore Throat at night.

11 dpo - Felt a bit dizzy. BBs sore. Bloated. Thirsty. Hot Flashes. Stinky Pee. Took HPT +.

12 dpo - Felt a bit nauseous. BBs sore. Very thirsty. Stinky Pee. HPT +.

I have also noticed that I have NOT had much CM during this LP. Which is totally different than other cycles. I normally get some CM before AF.

sparkle&shine
04-11-2007, 11:05 AM
My BFP came as a HUGE surprise to me since most of these symptoms are also usually AF symptoms for me. The only symptoms that I had that aren't regular AF symptoms for me are the Zits and tender breasts.

Official Symptom List!

O Day - cramps
1dpo - None
2dpo - None
3dpo - Frequent*Urination
4dpo - zits
5dpo - none
6dpo - none
7dpo - nausea
8dpo - cramps weird twinges, tenders breasts, smell aversion
9dpo - cramps and twinges, increased appetite, more zits
10dpo - tender breasts, increased appetite
11dpo- gas, stinky pee
12dpo- nausea, tender breasts (hurt so bad it woke me up), gas, loose stool, stinky pee
13dpo - Positive HPT!

I also experienced Night sweats but don't recall which DPO. Also the same as above that I did not have much CM when I usually do.

TracyDP
04-11-2007, 01:58 PM
Wow, those are some really detailed notes. I'm impressed...or scared, not sure which ;)

I was 5 days late when you can usually set your watch by my period (always been really regular), I just felt...funky, can't really explain it better than that. Very tender breasts, especially when I took my bra off at the end of the day...OUCHIE! On the 6th late day I took a preg test that came up positive! We had also just come off of Christmas vacation in Vegas and a lot of, well, often drunken quality time :D so I wasn't really surprized that one of his swimmers hit the mark that week. I need to get the maternity shirt that says "what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas".

Chelsea524
04-16-2007, 07:28 PM
Anyone have a metalic taste in their mouth as a pregnancy symptom?? I have had it all day today, its making me so sick, I'm hoping its a good sign!

loving624
04-18-2007, 12:03 PM
I dont think I ever listed mine, so I wanted to list them to hopefully be helpful.

On the cycles that I was NOT pg, days 3-on I'd have cramping/twinging. On the cycle that we DID get pg, I had absolutely 0 symptoms from days 1-7DPO. 8-12DPO I had cramping very similiar to AF cramps. In fact, that's what I thought they were. Not any different than what I'd been feeling in the past. At 13DPO I noticed when I walked that my bb's were very very sore, it literally hurt to walk as they were bouncing. I have small bb's, and I have never had that before. So I went home and took a test and the + came up right away!

DelSol
04-19-2007, 06:48 AM
Anyone have a metalic taste in their mouth as a pregnancy symptom?? I have had it all day today, its making me so sick, I'm hoping its a good sign!

If I recall correctly, I think one of the ladies in Charting had a metallic taste in their mouth and was PG that cycle. Good Luck!!!

sophonisba9
05-15-2007, 03:11 PM
I'm trying to remember, but it's been a while. Is there any correlation between cm and early pregnancy? It's too early to test, but I'm having a TON of cm. It's cd 21 and the timing was right this month, so I'm wondering if it's possible.

What other early pregnancy signs are there?

CrimsonEyes
05-15-2007, 04:30 PM
What kind of CM are you having tons of?

I have read some women get excessive wet or eggwhite CM after they have ovulated and during a BFP cycle but it really isn't something that is set in stone if you KWIM. It really varies from woman to woman.

sophonisba9
05-15-2007, 10:37 PM
Yup, tons of eggwhite cm. Intriguing... I also had a really vivid sex dream this morning, which I never do, except when I was pregnant before. Of course, these are all head games right now.

I can't remember anything in particular that happened when I was pregnant with DS, because I was utterly convinced I wasn't pregnant until I was more than a week late. Actually, I might have been more like 10 days late when I finally poas.

strawberry4
05-16-2007, 10:18 AM
sophonisba9 - I am close to you in my cycle and experiencing the same thing! Let's hope it is true that more CM = pregnancy! My little guy was due the same as your little Jack (1-26-05) and mine is named Jack (he was born 12-25 though). That is a coincidence!! Let's hope we are pregnant together!
:)

Scooter
05-16-2007, 10:42 AM
Here's the master Pregnancy Symptoms (http://www.constantchatter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2734) thread.

It's possible the EWCM is a sign, but it is also possible that you haven't O'd yet. Do you know what day you ovulated?

Ferris
05-19-2007, 08:31 PM
I had a lot of yellowish CM after O this month and I got a BFP! Good luck!! :)

tunibell
05-20-2007, 08:58 PM
What I remember most about my PG cycle was I had the most intense cramping on DPO 7-8. It was so bad that I went to bed at 8 p.m. both nights.

j*east
05-21-2007, 03:20 PM
What I remember most about my PG cycle was I had the most intense cramping on DPO 7-8. It was so bad that I went to bed at 8 p.m. both nights.

Coming in very tentatively to ask about this...I'm 7DPO and having some real pain in my uterus area--not ovaries. It's PAIN, not cramping, but it kind of comes and goes. tunibell, is that close to what you, or anyone else, experienced? It's low, right above/around my pubic bone, if that matters.

I so don't want to get my hopes up...but I've never felt this before and I'm a little worried. :o I have a call in to the RE, but he hasn't called back yet.

sue-bert
05-21-2007, 11:52 PM
With DS, I had no symptoms whatsoever until after my BFP (I took the test only after my period was 3 days late).

With #2 I had cramping at 6DPO, and sore boobs a few days before testing. I *knew* before I took the test (on the day me period was due) that it would be positive.

In general, I think it's best to wait until your period is a few days late before testing so you don't waste tests (and drive yourself nuts).

taffers
05-25-2007, 02:46 PM
Did anyone feel crampy on and off almost the entire 2WW? With my last two unsuccessful IUIs, I felt the cramps and twinges on and off all during the 2WW and even some really sharp cramps.

It's happening again with this 2WW, and I'm already very discouraged thinking the IUI didn't work AGAIN since I feel the same way.

I've heard of so many people that felt nothing their BFP cycle so I'm wondering if anyone actually did feel all those cramps and twinges in a successful cycle???? :confused: :(

mcgwigan
05-26-2007, 03:20 AM
taffers I'm not PG, so not speaking from experience, but one of my co-workers kept commenting on all sorts of twinges when she first found out she was pregnant. She also had cramps pretty bad when AF was due. Keep your chin up...I hope your third time's the charm!

LIZNKEITH
05-26-2007, 10:34 AM
With DD my first symptoms were super-sore BB's. At around 7 DPO my bra felt uncomfortably tight and my BB's felt like they were on fire. Also, I had very noticeable yellow-tinged CM. Post-BFP I began to break out on my chin, had extreme fatigue, and nausea/throwing up.

With this pregnancy, my first clues were extreme fatigue and again with the yellow-tinged CM. No symptoms with the BB's this time. Nausea/throwing up started in at around 4 weeks pg this time vs. 6 weeks with DD.

jimmysgirl424
05-26-2007, 10:38 AM
Coming in very tentatively to ask about this...I'm 7DPO and having some real pain in my uterus area--not ovaries. It's PAIN, not cramping, but it kind of comes and goes. I so don't want to get my hopes up...but I've never felt this before and I'm a little worried. :o I have a call in to the RE, but he hasn't called back yet.

I had this the month I got my BFP, right around the same DPO. In retrospect, I realize that it was most likely implantation pains.

j*east
05-26-2007, 05:31 PM
I had this the month I got my BFP, right around the same DPO. In retrospect, I realize that it was most likely implantation pains.

Thanks! I'm trying to stay positive...

DelSol
05-30-2007, 07:21 AM
I just got my BFP on Saturday. :D

I had cramps for a few days leading up to my BFP. Friday was the worse for them and I thought AF was coming, my temp was down, so I thought Saturday's temp would plummet and it didn't it rose so I went back to bed, woke up a few hours later and said what the heck, I POAS and a BFP came up.

From 1DPO - 5DPO, my skin broke out and that normally doesn't happen, I'll get the occasionally pimple but this was all around my chin and near my lip.

From 8DPO - 13DPO, I had cramps off and on and really thought AF was coming. I even started calling around getting prices for Clomid. Friday night I bought OPK for my next cycle, that's how convinced I was AF was coming.

But anything else, I would normally feel with my past cycles like sore boobs, didn't happen. I still really don't have sore boobs, a twinge here and there, but I think it's still early and I'm waiting for them to just start hurting.

mcgwigan
06-19-2007, 06:17 AM
Whoo, hoo! I can finally post here!

9DPO-11DPO mild heartburn in the afternoon each day (and it's very rare for me to get heartburn).
Also on 9DPO I had tons of uterine twinges-not cramps, just lots of spasms/twinges in uterine area-more than I would normally get before AF.
I got my BFP on 12DPO & positive beta 13DPO.
Oh, and also from 10 DPO on I have had moments of extreme hunger, where if I can't get something to eat right.now. I get very queasy feeling!

Good luck to everyone obsessing!

pocahontas
06-27-2007, 07:51 AM
5dpo-Heartburn (that has NEVER left the building :rolleyes:)
6dpo-Cramping
7dpo-Strong smelling (to the point of stinking) urine (I remember I heard like 2 other CC'ers having this symptom...so I know it's not as common.)
8dpo-9dpo-pulling feeling to the right of my belly button
10dpo-dull groin ache
11dpo-super tight feeling midsection (some people describe it as feeling like you did 500 crunches...to me it was more like how tight you get after you've just tossed your cookies. :p)
12dpo-dark + on Clearblue HPT (so it probably would have been positive at 11 and 10 dpo if I'd tested...just maybe a more faint +.)

Chelsea524
07-11-2007, 08:07 AM
bumping this up

ginadc
07-11-2007, 08:11 AM
Just got my BFP, on cycle day 26--woo! I don't actually know exactly when I O'd, since the CBE fertility monitor just showed high fertility from CD 10 to CD 23, so we DTD as much as possible during that window.

The only "symptom" I've had so far is what I now assume was implantation bleeding (tiny pink spot in the am, tiny brownish spot in the pm) on Monday, CD 24. Of course now I'm paranoid that no symptoms is a bad sign, and hoping to wake up tomorrow or Friday hurling my guts out. (Well, not really that much, but you know what I mean...)

SweetRed
07-11-2007, 08:23 AM
I didn't have a single symptom until almost week 6, about 25DPO. Even then, it was only extreme fatigue, nothing else.

I was sure this wasn't my month because of the lack of symptoms. I even doubted the viability of this pregnancy because of it. But we had out first u/s and saw a strong heartbeat, so knock on wood, all is good.

Just wanted to add that because I know when I was TTC and looked at this thread, everyone's early symptoms made me swear it wasn't my month.

(The only thing that made me test on 11DPO was that I had a very vivid dream that I got a BFP. I usually don't remember my dreams, so I acted on it. Boy, was I shocked! :eek:)

Hbaby08
07-24-2007, 12:31 PM
Bump :)

MLA
07-24-2007, 12:46 PM
I just got a BFP. I'm only 2 weeks in (13DPO). But I've experienced super-sore and swollen breasts for about a week and a half. I also experienced some random heartburn. Right now I'm having a little bit of cramping/pain in my uterus (?), and I'm hoping that's not a bad sign. Of course, I didn't start feeling that until last night, when I got my BFP, so I could be imagining it.

Hbaby08
07-24-2007, 02:05 PM
MLA congrats!!!!!!!!!!! H&H 9 months to you! Maybe I'll be able to join you with an April baby - I should be able to find out at the end of this week........................................

MLA
07-24-2007, 02:20 PM
MLA congrats!!!!!!!!!!! H&H 9 months to you! Maybe I'll be able to join you with an April baby - I should be able to find out at the end of this week........................................

How exciting! I'm sending BFP thoughts your way! :)

ginadc
07-24-2007, 02:28 PM
YAHOO! MLA, I'm so happy for you! Wish we could be in the due date club together (I'm March 08), but close enough!

On the symptoms: I'm in the same boat. In the two weeks since I posted the above right after my BFP, pretty much my only symptom has been increasingly tender nips. Not the BBs, just the nips. They are way sensitive now. I also tend to get a lot hungrier than usual, but that's pretty much it. No cravings, no nausea, no increased sense of smell, etc. But all my numbers are good and the midwives are happy, so I'll try not to worry.

Shortly after I got my BFP I noticed a lot of belly twinges too. Not exactly cramps, more like muscles were being pulled. I've heard that this is really common and associated with the uterus starting to stretch to get ready to accommodate the baby. Generally, nothing to worry about unless you have significant cramping accompanied by bleeding, is what I've been told.

Amuse Bouche
07-24-2007, 03:13 PM
Congrats MLA!

I had super sensitive nips too -- BB's didn't get sensitive until later. It's just now (3rd trimester) that my BB's and nips are feeling back to "normal" sensitivity.

MLA
07-24-2007, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the well-wishes, everyone! And congratulations to ginadc!

And thanks, espcially, to ginadc for this:

Shortly after I got my BFP I noticed a lot of belly twinges too. Not exactly cramps, more like muscles were being pulled. I've heard that this is really common and associated with the uterus starting to stretch to get ready to accommodate the baby. Generally, nothing to worry about unless you have significant cramping accompanied by bleeding, is what I've been told.
That's exactly what I'm feeling. Not cramps, but sort of weird twingey-type pains. It makes me feel much better knowing that I'm not experiencing anything all that uncommon.

mel7dog
07-25-2007, 03:42 PM
Let's see my symptoms this time seemed to be less than with baby #1. I was super tired for 1 full day about a week after ovulation. I had the same thing happen last time. I have also had some cramping from around the same time. It came and went for a few days, but today it is pretty constant (I think I am 12 dpo). Also the cramps are not nearly as bad as I remember with baby one.

TracyDP
07-25-2007, 04:23 PM
Congrats MLA!

I had super sensitive nips too -- BB's didn't get sensitive until later. It's just now (3rd trimester) that my BB's and nips are feeling back to "normal" sensitivity.

Same here, I knew I was pregnant after I was 5 days late because of the super sore nips & boobies. Just now, at 30 weeks (7 months) preg my boobs feel normal...just a full 1 1/2 cup sizes bigger, and my nips are way bigger and redder and more prominant. My DH is quite mesmerized by them :rolleyes:

MLA
07-29-2007, 08:24 AM
New symptoms: Feeling REALLY full after eating and sometimes a bit of nausea. And gotta love this one: zits.

JLRenheos
08-02-2007, 05:33 PM
~bump~

wendalah
08-02-2007, 06:49 PM
I can't remember if I posted in here or not...but if anyone is looking for really early pg signs, my most marked (and earliest) sign was extreme irritability. I remember telling my husband I felt like a demon had taken over my body.

Nausea and sore/enlarged boobs kicked in very quickly after the pregnancy was confirmed. Probably a couple weeks later.

BridalLace
08-04-2007, 01:55 AM
i got a BFP about 2 weeks ago, which was 9DPO for me. i wasn't having symptoms or even expecting a BFP, i was just trying to make sure i wasn't PG before a dental appt the next day, i didn't want to put the baby in harm's way if i was. i was really surprised to see a line! anyway, symptoms: very irritable at first, insomnia every.single.night, hungry as all get out, nausea at 13DPO but not so much since then, peeing a LOT, and heartburn yesterday. some fatigue and lethargy as well. felt like AF was on the way for a week, so i had some cramping too, but its subsided now. :)

twinnyme
08-08-2007, 06:28 PM
In the last couple of days, I have thought I might be pregnant and have been tracking my symptoms. Well, I got my BFP today, so here is what I have noticed in the last two days. The few notes from before that I just occasionally noted in my LJ because, well, we have been TTC.

Today (8/8/07)
* BFP - one day after expecting my period

Noted this morning
* emotional - though not that unusual for me, unfortunately :)
* lightheadedness - given the dizziness I had with DD this really could be a sign
* one white spot on my thumbnail - noticed it a few days ago but only when reading through this thread did I think it might be a symptom - not that anyone listed it, just that it's something out of the ordinary for me.
* freezing cold for days now - though last night I *was* hot and had to take the blanket off of me (DH did lower the automatic temp though). Before that I'd been cold for days - and even with the thermostat lowered as DH had it to 72, that doesn't account for HOW cold I've been. I'm NEVER cold.
* insomnia - though I've never had trouble sleeping in the last year or so (and usually even fall asleep early), in the last week or so I've actually stayed up MUCH later than usual. I'm usually falling asleep on the couch by 9 these days but in the last week or so I've stayed up until 11 or even 12, reading and watching TV. Unusual these days.
* GI issues - 'nough said.
* I feel like my stomach is in my throat - that's really the best description for how I feel, and I am not nauseuous really....
* Bigger breasts
* Some tightening in my belly

Yesterday (8/7/07)
* increase in discharge
* burping: I've noticed this since late last week actually. After reading through this thread, I noticed that five people mentioned it (Maplekitty, Ellidew, Amaye, Phen, and Pink_Converse). I don't remember having this the last time around.

Last Friday (8/3/07)
* DD and I had pizza for lunch and I got a bit nauseous. (I really hope I don't have M/S this time around. I didn't have any last time, and neither did my sister/twin for her first pregnancy but she had a TON her second pregnancy.)

Last Thursday (8/2/07)
* Yawning a TON - I am often tired these days; being the mom of a toddler will do that! - but this was more than usual, so much so that I noticed it.

Last Monday (7/30/07)
* Smell aversion - I was almost gagging while DH made his coffee - the smell.
* Skin clearing up - perversely, this IS a sign of me being pregnant. I've never had such good skin as when I was pregnant with DD#1 - and the benefits seemed to help until almost a year after she was born. It's great. And unfortunately going off bc pills makes me break out - I actually got prescribed the pills way back when in part to help my skin.

Nothing before this....

FIRST PREGNANCY: (I actually just went back through my pregnancy journal because I am crazy and because I wanted to compare symptoms):

4/2/04 - noted that I "felt like my stomach was in my throat" and that was because I was PMS'ing (I got AF on 4/2/04). So I guess all pregnancies are different - because that feeling this time meant I was pregnant. Weird.
4/21/04 - dreamed that I had gotten my period
4/29/04 - BFP (two days before I expected my period; two cycles off bc pills)

Clearly, I didn't note very many symptoms my first time being pregnant!!

tracer
08-13-2007, 01:38 PM
I can't remember with DS 1 or 2, but so far my pregnancy symtoms are enlarged bb's and I feel like I have done 500 sit-ups (we sure know that's not the case!) or something has hit me in my stomach. Other than that I feel great!

Rosebud
08-13-2007, 08:31 PM
Just a few days after I found out I was pregnant my BBs started feeling tender and sore. That first week I also experienced a lot of bloating (which went on for weeks afterwards). It was so bad that I couldn't get into my regular pants almost from the get go. And then another week and a half after that the vomiting, nausea and food aversions started. So... yeah, it was all pleasant for me. ;)

Chelsea524
08-15-2007, 09:11 PM
I finally get to post!
5DPO I had ab pains, not really cramps, just pains
7DPO I had to go to the bathroom a lot, I woke up 4 times during the night when I can usually go all night long, and was going every 1-2 hrs during the day, still doing this
8DPO nausea hit, not m/s but almost like I was sea sick
9DPO I started getting hungry all the time, I would eat and then 45 mins later be just starving and if I didn't eat right away I would feel sick
10DPO slight cramping, very mild, not like AF cramps at all and feeling very sea sick, BFP

PinkMartini
08-15-2007, 09:23 PM
Yay! Congrats Chelsea... I've seen a few of your posts about TTC and I know how rough it was for you...

MrsBeckyLP
08-20-2007, 08:18 AM
I had the typical nausea and sore BBs, but the nausea was different than any I'd had before, so I thought something was up. Also, my nipples have been hard all the time since last Friday! I'm not liking that too much. I've also been burping a lot (quietly, of course ;)).

jenjunum
08-20-2007, 11:34 PM
I just got my BFP on Friday so I thought I'd post since I read through this thread several times when hoping for a BFP. I had very minor symptoms. I had some spotting on my O day and then later on my implantation day. Other than that I just felt tired and had some minor cramping in my stomach. Usually PMS cramps are in my lower back and I'll just get a radiating pain in my stomach. These cramps were more like twitches. I wouldn't say I mistook them for regular cramps, if anything I thought they were more gas-related. So I didn't have much to go on at all.

FoxyBlue
08-22-2007, 06:28 PM
Unexpectedly, I am SO ITCHY!

Moderate 'morning sickness' except it's indigestion not nausea, and it doesn't limit itself to the morning. Not severe though, and manageable.

Very tired.

Eloo
08-23-2007, 04:06 AM
I'm sure this question has been asked before - but how many dpo have to go by before you can get a reliable answer from a home test? I'm 11DPO and I tested yesterday (10DPO) and got a negative.

Here are my symptoms thus far:
Nausea
Larger than normal BBs
Incredibly sensitive nipples
Lightheaded/ Dizzy
Increased sense of smell - I gag when I smell certain things
Increased appetite
Increased sense of taste
Fatigue
I've been more emotional than normal
Cramping around 7 DPO that comes and goes
Tightness around my belly

Any thoughts?

ETA: I've began feeling a few of the symptoms at 5 DPO. The rest have added themselves as the days have gone by.

MrsBeckyLP
08-23-2007, 12:39 PM
I'm sure this question has been asked before - but how many dpo have to go by before you can get a reliable answer from a home test? I'm 11DPO and I tested yesterday (10DPO) and got a negative.

Here are my symptoms thus far:
Nausea
Larger than normal BBs
Incredibly sensitive nipples
Lightheaded/ Dizzy
Increased sense of smell - I gag when I smell certain things
Increased appetite
Increased sense of taste
Fatigue
I've been more emotional than normal
Cramping around 7 DPO that comes and goes
Tightness around my belly

Any thoughts?

ETA: I've began feeling a few of the symptoms at 5 DPO. The rest have added themselves as the days have gone by.

Those sound like promising symptoms; very similar to what I had and I got my BFP last week!

As for your question, it all depends. I got my BFP at 10DPO; others don't get theirs quite so soon. What kind of test did you take? Because different tests detect different levels of HCG. Click on this link (http://www.constantchatter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33573) and go to post number 5 for a list of tests/sensitivity levels. (I used a CBE digital.)

Here is the TTC Rookies thread, if you'd like to ask questions there. (http://www.constantchatter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10567)

Chelsea524
08-23-2007, 12:57 PM
Eloo I got my BFP on 10 DPO but that is VERY early. Implantation usually happens between 6-10 dpo but could be as late as 12 dpo. Let say implantation for you happens on 7 dpo, on that day your level would be 1 and it doubles every 1-2 days, on a very sensitive test it could pick up your pregnancy hormones about 5 days past implantation so 12 dpo. Don't get discouraged yet, I would say by 14-16 you should have a BFP if you are pregnant (but some women still might take longer)

Kelly51703
08-23-2007, 01:06 PM
I got my BFP yesterday and here are my symptoms:

Metal taste in mouth
Tired
Nausea
Large/Full BB's
Emotional

I wasn't charting so I don't know what DPO all this happened. Today the nausea has set in. I didn't have that with DD.

Eric's Wife
08-26-2007, 06:33 PM
I got my BFP today. Not sure how many DPO. First test done today, might be 12 DPO...not sure. Looking back here are some symptoms: sore left BB (the right one felt fine:) ), lower back pain, semi frequent urination. I might have had some tiredness. DH and I went back to work this week(teaching) and were both exhausted all week so not sure if it's work related or pregnancy.

ginadc
08-26-2007, 06:45 PM
I'm not positive exactly when I O'd (I used the CBE Fertility Monitor, but it was my first month and I just got a stretch of "high fertility" days--no egg day), but based on what the ultrasound says about gestation, I probably O'd between June 29 and July 1, and got my BFP on July 11. It was very faint, though. July 12 was pretty dark.

I had no symptoms before the test except for implantation spotting on the 10th. Even after, it took a few days before things kicked in and I only really had sore nipples for awhile. I'm now 10 weeks and have not yet had morning sickness. I got major fatigue spells and periodic hunger pangs at odd times starting around 5-6 weeks.

JLRenheos
10-13-2007, 08:59 AM
Bumping this up

PookiePrincess
10-13-2007, 12:50 PM
Looking back at my chart, I had cramps at 2,5, and 7 DPO. I don't usually have cramps after I O unless AF is here. My skin broke out at 4 DPO and my bbs got really sore starting at 9 DPO. My BFP was at 13 DPO. I also remember those two weeks before the BFP I had some major insomnia. I just couldn't sleep and that's odd for me.

Lizzy
10-13-2007, 06:35 PM
I don't usually get headaches, but around 6 dpo I started having a constant, mild headache. Nothing allieviated it. Also, a general lousy feeling - like I was about to get a cold.

JLRenheos
11-06-2007, 08:44 PM
ttc a natural cycle w/Ovulation Iduction & taking Clomid/Ovidrel injection. Positive hpt on 12dpo.

1dpo - bloated, sore nips, lower pressure feeling & discomfort-prob. from the HcG injection.
2dpo - gassy, sore nips, tightness in lower abdomen-prob. from the HcG injection
3dpo - fatigue, gassy, sore nips
4dpo - sore nips
5dpo - fatigue, sleep deprived, Leg cramps (X2), night sweats, hot
6dpo - heartburn, gassy, bbs just now becoming sore, didn't feel good, diarrhea *really* bad
7dpo - increased app., gassy, tender bbs, sore nips
8dpo - cramping, heartburn, increased app. in A.M., fatigue, gassy, tender bbs, sore nips, temp dip!, decreased app. in the P.M.
9dpo - cramps, increased app., gassy, tender bbs, sore nips & Neg. $tore hpt.
10dpo - Neg. $tore hpt, hearburn, decreased app., diarrhea, nausea, gassy, tender bbs, sore nips
11dpo - Neg. $tore hpt, heartburn, bloated, decreased app.-didn't eat much, nausea, gassy, tender bbs, sore nips, fatigue, didn't feel good
*12dpo* - Neg. $tore hpt taken in the A.M., then a Positive FRER test taken lmuch later in the afternoon! Cramps, decreased app., gassy, sleep deprived, tender bbs, sore nips
13dpo - heartburn, decreased app., diarrhea, nausea, gassy, tender bbs, sore nips, felt sick all day long-didn't eat lunch, skin breakout
14dpo - heartburn, gassy, tender bbs, sore nips, skin breakout
15dpo - Leg cramp, gassy, tender bbs, sore nips

Still dealing w/some small bouts of GI 'issues'. Anyone else have/had this problem? I thought constipation was more of the common thing.

Monty
11-07-2007, 05:35 AM
Still dealing w/some small bouts of GI 'issues'. Anyone else have/had this problem? I thought constipation was more of the common thing.

Yep! I bounce between the two even now at 10 weeks! It's SO much fun!

JLRenheos
11-08-2007, 08:00 PM
How common is having diarrhea in your pregnancy? I hope this symptom doesn't pick up anytime soon.

Monty hope it settles down soon!