PDA

View Full Version : Is Demi Moore pregnant?

imagirliegirl
07-10-2005, 11:05 PM
I just picked up the Star out of today's paper and there's a story about Demi being pregnant. But it is the Star so I'm not really buyin it. I know it's probably in the celeb gossip thread but I have lame dial up right now and just can't surf through 20 pages! Could someone tell me? Thank you. ;)

southerner
07-10-2005, 11:13 PM
maybe someone will pop in and drop off a recent picture of her. All signs point to the fact that she is even though no one from their camps has confirmed it yet.

imagirliegirl
07-11-2005, 12:21 AM
Spiffy, thanks. I was just wondering if it had been confirmed. There was a pic of her in Star and she was looking a bit heavier than normal in the midsection. But you know how those magazines are.

MurphysLaw
07-11-2005, 01:38 AM
Here is a link to pics in the Celebrity Pics Thread (http://www.constantchatter.com/showthread.php?p=35431#post35431post35431) that seem to say YES, she is....we'll see :)

ETA you may have to scroll up some to see pics of Ashton...

sheartm7
07-21-2005, 11:32 AM
Demi Moore has fuelled pregnancy rumours by splashing out on a cot at a charity auction. .

Despite denying reports she is expecting a baby with toyboy Ashton Kutcher, the Hollywood actress bought a baby's bed and dresser at the Green Power Baby Shower auction in Santa Monica, which raised money for environmental causes.

Meanwhile, witnesses claim Demi looks around five or six months' pregnant.

A source, who spotted the star watching 'The Talent Given To Us' in a Los Angeles cinema earlier this week, revealed: "She is definitely pregnant.
She's about five or six months - I know, my wife just gave birth - I know what pregnant women look like! She sat there watching the movie, with her legs spread, hand rubbing her belly with Ashton's arm around her the whole time".

Source (http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/49802004.htm)

torch76
07-21-2005, 06:18 PM
Ashton claimed on this weeks episode of Punkd that he is not going to be a dad. But the show's all about lying and tricking people so...

From the pictures I've seen she looks pregnant to me.

lawyerlee
07-22-2005, 04:58 AM
With all the rumors put together, I'm more and more inclined to think that she might be. I guess we'll just have to wait and see! :)

miaclear
07-22-2005, 11:28 AM
They'll probably announce her preganancy 3 months after she gives birth :rolleyes:

sarahh
07-28-2005, 09:40 AM
Demi Moore's Miscarriage

http://www.perezhilton.com/

Though she never officially announced that she was pregnant, the National Enquirer is reporting that Demi Moore has suffered a miscarriage, and that is just very sad.

Demi, who is 42, is said to be heartbroken because she lost the baby during her second trimester, which is rare. She was rumored to be five months pregnant.

"Demi thought she miscarried because of her age, but a doctor said that was absolutely not the case," reports the Enquirer. "Demi developed a problem with her placenta during her fifth month of pregnancy, and she miscarried and lost the baby."

This is the second miscarriage for the star. Demi suffered a similar misfortune in 1997, when she was still married to Bruce Willis.

Amidst the nebulous clouds hovering over Dashton now, there is a glimmer of hope: the two are reportedly said to marry (for like the 100th time)!

lawyerlee
07-28-2005, 09:58 AM
That's really sad if that is what happened. :(

MurphysLaw
07-28-2005, 01:57 PM
How horribly sad for them! It'd be nice to hear that it's not true for a change.:(

sarahh
08-15-2005, 10:08 AM
From www.MSNBC.com ...
Demi and Ashton trying for a baby?
42-year-old actress says she has no plans to marry 27-year-old boyfriend

The Associated Press
Updated: 10:53 a.m. ET Aug. 15, 2005

NEW YORK - Two years ago, Demi Moore met "That '70s Show" star Ashton Kutcher at a casual dinner. They've been together ever since.

"Talk about meeting your soul mate," the 42-year-old actress tells Harper's Bazaar in its September issue. "I truly feel I have been given that gift. And believe me, I wasn't some lightweight package. I'm, like, the package that didn't just come with luggage — I had trunks."

While she and Kutcher, 27, would like to "expand our family" — there have been tabloid reports that Moore was pregnant — there are no plans for marriage. "I feel that we are and that we don't need something formal, so to do so isn't a big deal one way or another," she tells the magazine.

"The next phase? The growth of my partnership (with Kutcher). The growth of our union. The growth of our family. Which is all the things we truly desire ... to expand our family."

Moore says the couple, who recently moved into their new home in the Hollywood Hills, enjoy "sharing a bath with one another and watching ‘Court TV.' Snuggling up naked."

Moore, who starred in 2003's "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle," says she met Kutcher "not through Sean Combs, as everyone said, but through a mutual friend, Sara Foster, an actress who's known Ashton from the day he arrived in Los Angeles."

"We met and he said, ‘I really need to talk to you alone later.' And I was like, ‘Heh, yeah, sure.' And he said, ‘No, no, I'm serious.' And we ended up going back to my apartment and talking all night long."

Moore has three daughters, Rumer, 17; Scout, 14; and Tallulah, 11, from her marriage to second husband Bruce Willis.

She recently finished shooting the thriller "Half Light," appears in a fall ad campaign for Versace and is planning to launch a holistic beauty company with two friends.

"It's been a challenging few years, being the age I am, with so much focus now on how I look," Moore says. "Almost to the point where I felt like, well, they don't know what to do with me. I am flawed. And I'm not 20. Not 30. But I'm certainly different from what most people feel someone in her 40s should be."

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
© 2005 MSNBC.com

URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8959808/